+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sala died of head and chest injuries

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sala died of head and chest injuries

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I struggle to see how the pilot could have been 'thrown clear' when all the people supposedly INK in previous posts have stated that the door is not up at the pilot seat but behind, and that the pilot has to get in and squeeze between the passenger seats to reach his own?
    It's safe to assume that entry into the sea wasn't a soft landing and the canopy disintegrated on impact. Therefore the pilot may well have been thrown clear from the main body of the aircraft. Hence no pics released of the remains of the front of the aircraft. Probably a right mess. AAIB will be able to ascertain if that is why the pilot is missing.

International

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    It's safe to assume that entry into the sea wasn't a soft landing and the canopy disintegrated on impact. Therefore the pilot may well have been thrown clear from the main body of the aircraft. Hence no pics released of the remains of the front of the aircraft. Probably a right mess. AAIB will be able to ascertain if that is why the pilot is missing.
    But wouldn't he have been strapped in?

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Am I the only one to have seen the photos (someone sent them round a WhatsApp group I’m in)

The plane was all one piece and in surprisingly good condition.

If they are the same photos I have seen, then:

A) the plane was not recovered, its still on the sea bed.

B) there is no way in the world that the pic of the body is sala’s.

There are some horrifically sick people around, and some mediums of social media just gives them the licence to peddle their filth.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebrickman View Post

There are some horrifically sick people around, and some mediums of social media just gives them the licence to peddle their filth.
    Didn't know there were other pics of the plane ....... just googled it and the following came up

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...dave-ibbotson/

International

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    Didn't know there were other pics of the plane ....... just googled it and the following came up

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...dave-ibbotson/

That must have been some crash judging by those photos. The doors have been forced forward and thew wings have been completely repositioned. Amazing impact to do that!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stevebrickman View Post

You are right.

The registration numbers on the side don’t match and the type of plane is completely different......