+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Less than 16000, pathetic crowd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Less than 16000, pathetic crowd

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If tan sells zahore in the new year or doesn't invest in new players then the public of south east Wales will have nobody to blame but themselves

See you at Brentford
    Tan has to take some responsibility for the pathetic crowds, I think we're now starting to see the real impact of his catastrophic act of vandalism.

Prices are good, performances are good, chances of promotion are good. Why has there been 6 sub 20000 gates and 1 sub 16000 gate this season? Kids for a quid last night too!

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Tan has to take some responsibility for the pathetic crowds, I think we're now starting to see the real impact of his catastrophic act of vandalism.

Prices are good, performances are good, chances of promotion are good. Why has there been 6 sub 20000 gates and 1 sub 16000 gate this season? Kids for a quid last night too!
    This i believe is wishful thinking on your part and suits your agenda.

Why were there constantly high crowds during the vandelism as you call it.? Success cup final appearances and big name signings gave us the big crowds.

You need to move on. Your not coming back.

We had 26000 v Leeds. Not many that day not going because of Tan.

Tan can be blamed for the rebrand. History. No fault whatsoever for the current crowds.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    This i believe is wishful thinking on your part and suits your agenda.

Why were there constantly high crowds during the vandelism as you call it.? Success cup final appearances and big name signings gave us the big crowds.

You need to move on. Your not coming back.

We had 26000 v Leeds. Not many that day not going because of Tan.

Tan can be blamed for the rebrand. History. No fault whatsoever for the current crowds.
    So, why are the crowds barely hitting 20000 whereas they were constantly hitting 20000 in previous "good" seasons?

The prices are the same now as when I stopped going 5 seasons ago. So, I think we can agree that prices are not a factor. What do you think it is? I've said what I think is a contributory (but not sole) factor. In fact it is the reason why there are 5 fewer people (me, dad, son, 2 uncles) at the games than there would be. Perhaps other people who no longer attend can add in their reasons and we can get a better picture?

The average is currently 19936 thanks to a bonus crowd against Leeds. Realistically, the average is closer to 18000 (taking out the opening day and the ticket give away). My own opinion is that a season like this should see a few extra 20,000 crowds than the 2 enjoyed so far. Am I being unfair in that assessment, if so - Why?

So, why are the crowds barely hitting 20000 whereas they were constantly hitting 20000 in previous "good" seasons?

The prices are the same now as when I stopped going 5 seasons ago. So, I think we can agree that prices are not a factor. What do you think it is? I've said what I think is a contributory (but not sole) factor. In fact it is the reason why there are 5 fewer people (me, dad, son, 2 uncles) at the games than there would be. Perhaps other people who no longer attend can add in their reasons and we can get a better picture?

The average is currently 19936 thanks to a bonus crowd against Leeds. Realistically, the average is closer to 18000 (taking out the opening day and the ticket give away). My own opinion is that a season like this should see a few extra 20,000 crowds than the 2 enjoyed so far. Am I being unfair in that assessment, if so - Why?
    Is it because you dont go?

You dont even go, you clearly hate Cardiff City, so we dont care for your opinion.