+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: People Gathering in Parks etc

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: People Gathering in Parks etc

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    100 quid fine is a bit harsh. Maybe the Council could employ people who could monitor and ask people to get a wriggle on if they're hanging about.
    I really do not understand your logic... it’s not difficult... prevention is better than cure. If people abide by a set of rules no one pays any fines... you seem to be saying that the punishment of £100 is greater than the crime??
    People are dying... go out but go somewhere where people aren’t... there’s lots of places that aren’t beaches or parks.

I’d make the fines £,000’s

Re: People Gathering in Parks etc

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I really do not understand your logic... it’s not difficult... prevention is better than cure. If people abide by a set of rules no one pays any fines... you seem to be saying that the punishment of £100 is greater than the crime??
    People are dying... go out but go somewhere where people aren’t... there’s lots of places that aren’t beaches or parks.

I’d make the fines £,000’s
    All i said that i think that a £100 fine is a bit harsh (especially at a time when people aren't getting paid) Then you're saying that you would massively increase the Fine? Then you go on to tell me what i already no, almost putting words in my mouth. I think that Marshal's with the power to approach people and keep an eye on things would be better practice.