+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Operation Yellowhammer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Operation Yellowhammer

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Autocratic rule always turns to sh*t because you can't get rid of the feckers by peaceful means. A quick glance through the history books will confirm that fact. Give me a sovereign parliament anyday, where the elected representative answer directly to the people.
    One of the main reasons we are in the position we find ourselves isbecause the elected representitives have completely let down the people, or more so those in working class areas. It's no surprise that the poorest areas predominantly voted out. I really don't like this notion that alot of people who voted leave did so because they are racist. Immigration was certainly a key factor but not because poor white people are racist. This situation has arisen because industrial commubities have been absolutely screwed by the politicians that were elected and the obliteration of their communities all of this is a consequence of the elite punishing the poor. The ironic thing is that people in the poorest areas of the UK where once there was thriving industry (all closed and sold in the name of progress) have intergrated with different cultures for centuries, they've had to. It's only when people become desperate and without hope that they blame the people who are most like them, albeit from a different country. The white working class aren't predominantly racist, just desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    One of the main reasons we are in the position we find ourselves isbecause the elected representitives have completely let down the people, or more so those in working class areas. It's no surprise that the poorest areas predominantly voted out. I really don't like this notion that alot of people who voted leave did so because they are racist. Immigration was certainly a key factor but not because poor white people are racist. This situation has arisen because industrial commubities have been absolutely screwed by the politicians that were elected and the obliteration of their communities all of this is a consequence of the elite punishing the poor. The ironic thing is that people in the poorest areas of the UK where once there was thriving industry (all closed and sold in the name of progress) have intergrated with different cultures for centuries, they've had to. It's only when people become desperate and without hope that they blame the people who are most like them, albeit from a different country. The white working class aren't predominantly racist, just desperate.
    I agree with your post, but I would suggest one edit ... areas of the UK where once there was thriving industry (all closed and sold in the name of globalization).

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dwr View Post
    This
    I agree and these poeple were promised the moon and are going to get a brexit with nothing they were promised. They are going to end up worse off.