+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BBC Remain

Re: BBC Remain

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    For starters I'd go for: nationalise banks (else let them remain commercial but require them to have a 100% reserve ratio for extending credit), take a pin to the ridiculous property bubble to ensure homes and rents are much more affordable, introduce a land and Tobin tax to pay for a massive house building programme, end the treasonous Kalergi shite, make the position of head of state and 900+ members of the House of Lords subject to regular elections so they become more accountable and can be elbowed instead of having lifetime roles, ditto for top judges and police chiefs, either legalise all drugs which are currently illegal to regulate them or go the Saudi route by executing every dealer and user for the current middle way is not working and is the catalyst for most crime along with antisocial behaviour and is slowly ruining communities and society.
    For a while there Organ you were talking real sense.... then you lost it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Get rid of food banks, start building houses, start making things, start growing things, expand on our areas of expertise, cut the cost of doing business, make new trade deals, overhaul the education system, etc. It's not up to one person to come up with all the ideas, it's a collective response that is required. People need to get up off their knees, and believe in themselves and the country. Britain has a long tradition of creativity and innovation, in fact we created much of the modern era.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    A list of things that were completely within our control pre-2016. Fan bloody tastic
    Abso - bloody - lutely!

It's like watching someone shoot themselves in the foot, time and time again! Just remember, we couldn't build houses because of the globalist/Illuminati conspircay - not because of planning legislation, land-banking and HRA subsidy rules. It will be Saxe-Coburg lizards next!

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Jesus this messageboard must have the record for clueless people pretending they know what they’re talking about.
    I’m talking about facts. You are speaking rhetoric and cant.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Abso - bloody - lutely!

It's like watching someone shoot themselves in the foot, time and time again! Just remember, we couldn't build houses because of the globalist/Illuminati conspircay - not because of planning legislation, land-banking and HRA subsidy rules. It will be Saxe-Coburg lizards next!

Who do you think encourages ridiculous regulations to thwart small builders who, unlike multi nationals , cannot absorb the extra costs and therefore not only prevent competition and ,( by the way ) , perpetuate the housing shortage ?

Who do you think benefits from this effective building monopoly for a few and the big prices of houses which result ?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Who do you think encourages ridiculous regulations to thwart small builders who, unlike multi nationals , cannot absorb the extra costs and therefore not only prevent competition and ,( by the way ) , perpetuate the housing shortage ?

Who do you think benefits from this effective building monopoly for a few and the big prices of houses which result ?
    A clue - it's not (or was not) Jean-Claude Junker or Donald Tusk. Look closer to home.

Incredible this MB, started out as some sort of BBC Fred, ends up with the resident experts in everything sorting the UK housing crises, brilliant, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Incredible this MB, started out as some sort of BBC Fred, ends up with the resident experts in everything sorting the UK housing crises, brilliant, ����������
    Somebody asked what we should do post-brexit, and it's fairly obvious what needs fixing. This is a fantastic opportunity to reinvent ourselves as a country once the shackles come off. Unfortunately, certain people seem to think that you can't change anything, and everything has to stay the same. We just have to plod along doing the same as we did before, because we have already reached our full potential.

PS what housing crisis? There isn't one according to this lot!

There are some brilliant posters here. My initial horror at Rudey's comment was definitely a false impression.
    The two posters above both have a truly remarkable talent for making powerful and knowledgeable points in a very few number of words.
    I'll be honest, although I'd have said all that, it'd have taken me a couple of pages !
    I don't want to sound patronising ,but the fact that someone actually knows who Kalergi was is bloody encouraging !

I note that there are those who answer posts with a quick expletive and maybe some kind of avatar, but you can't have everything I suppose !
    100% double account

Somebody asked what we should do post-brexit, and it's fairly obvious what needs fixing. This is a fantastic opportunity to reinvent ourselves as a country once the shackles come off. Unfortunately, certain people seem to think that you can't change anything, and everything has to stay the same. We just have to plod along doing the same as we did before, because we have already reached our full potential.

PS what housing crisis? There isn't one according to this lot!
    So what words of wisdom do you have for those who lose their jobs and livelihoods during the decades it takes to reinvent ourself?Do you think that's a price worth paying?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    A clue - it's not (or was not) Jean-Claude Junker or Donald Tusk. Look closer to home.

It is Junkers and Tusk insofar as they're functionaries of a global infrastructure which exists to suck the substance out of the people and nations and into the hands of a tiny elite. The EU is the most successful globalist project so far, and therefore it's imminent demise will help the building industry as much as other industries in its former sphere of influence.

It is Junkers and Tusk insofar as they're functionaries of a global infrastructure which exists to suck the substance out of the people and nations and into the hands of a tiny elite. The EU is the most successful globalist project so far, and therefore it's imminent demise will help the building industry as much as other industries in its former sphere of influence.

100% Wales-Bales.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    100% double account
    So obvious, uses exactly the same way of writing posts. I'd say Giraffe is another too. Bit sad isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

100% Wales-Bales.
    I can assure you I am not Wales-Bales. I just joined for a bit of chit-chat, and to reminisce about my favourite player Ronnie Bird.

I can assure you I am not Wales-Bales. I just joined for a bit of chit-chat, and to reminisce about my favourite player Ronnie Bird.
    Forgot to logout mate

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Forgot to logout mate
    Ninianclark/Mambo did himself the same way. Wales bales will try the "I was just joking" line next. Will anyone buy it?

Oh mate.

I'm cringing so hard at how embarrassing this is

Thanks for the assurances

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Forgot to logout mate
    Oh dear. Classic!

Hang on. I'm a bit confused here !

I think Wales Bales is pulling your legs, because I'm definitely not a double identity or fake account.

Wales Bales seems like a sensible chap and he's obviously got a sense of humour, but I wish he hadn't said that because they'll all believe it now.
    Just to clarify , I'm very happy for a moderator to check my IP address and ( without posting it) confirm here that I'm not a fake account or ident with anyone else who is or has been a member here. I'm not even in or anywhere near Wales, ( the country), which I assume that WB is.

Mind you, what he's done there demonstrates just how easy it is to convince some people of something with just a little bit of subtlety in the way you drop it in. People believe it because they think they worked it out for themselves, but it's wrong.

Mad that Ronniebird joined yesterday to have chats about his favourite ever player ronniebird but has quickly started posting about globalists in the politics forum

I think Wales Bales is pulling your legs, because I'm definitely not a double identity or fake account.

Wales Bales seems like a sensible chap and he's obviously got a sense of humour, but I wish he hadn't said that because they'll all believe it now.
    Just to clarify , I'm very happy for a moderator to check my IP address and ( without posting it) confirm here that I'm not a fake account or ident with anyone else who is or has been a member here. I'm not even in or anywhere near Wales, ( the country), which I assume that WB is.
    Oh for the love of God. Give it a bloody rest.

Liar

Oh dear