+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 4 -2 Currently Its Heading For Draw

4 -2 Currently Its Heading For Draw

Political suspensions , resignations ,and alledged accusations has Labour slightly in the lead , I'm sure that will change ,wonder if they are brave enough to call for thier seats to be re fought .

If this was just the Tories would we be getting more comment on CCMB.

Re: 4 -2 Currently Its Heading For Draw

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Political suspensions , resignations ,and alledged accusations has Labour slightly in the lead , I'm sure that will change ,wonder if they are brave enough to call for thier seats to be re fought .

Lib Dems coming nowhere as usual!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Lib Dems coming nowhere as usual!!
    There is a sniff of one coming up on the inside potentially, probaly bit of jealousy developing.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

There really isn't much to say about any of it. Which you have proved pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    There really isn't much to say about any of it. Which you have proved pretty well.
    Think your bang on the money , difficult to put a hand on it.

Latest surge see's the Tories levelling things up , to 4- 4 and with a very surprising entry into the race from the SNP, bloody thrilling stuff .

They are all as bad as each other.
    None of them likely to be conviction politicians much these days, so I doubt it matters what colour rosette they hang off.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    They are deemed to have the power to make political decisions. That power obviously goes to their head - no different than Harvey Weinstein. They think they can change their arm - and insinuate if they get sex they'll give a story to the journalist, the individual may get a promotion or a part in a film.

This goes on all over the place it seems - from the Vogue fashion photographer, to film producers, politicians, actors, model agencies etc.

Power corrupts, all very depressing, not exactly unsurprising and glad it is starting to unravel for these people - just like it unravelled for Rolf Harris, Cyril Smith, Max Clifford, Stuart Hall, Gary Glitter etc.
    I've heard that some footballers have low esteem views of women .

There were reports that sexism existed within the military and the police

Some religions have very narrow views of woman as well ,or is that all religion's ? .

Shit , is this an ""all of society "" issue, is it new , why now ?