+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boris Johnson

Re: Boris Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is he also a member of Skull & Bones
    I will ask her

He didn’t even have the decency of apologising for clearly getting his facts wrong. Typical Johnson. He thought he could blag his way through it. Arrogant,lazy and a complete tosser.

A mistake on his part, but people latching on to it and blowing it out of proportion is where I take issue.

Iranian state TV have attempted to capitalise on this in an attempt to imprison her for longer: the country with despicable human rights abuses but yet everyone will just blame nasty bad evil Boris for this? Is no-one going to mention the role that Iran has to play in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    A mistake on his part, but people latching on to it and blowing it out of proportion is where I take issue.

Iranian state TV have attempted to capitalise on this in an attempt to imprison her for longer: the country with despicable human rights abuses but yet everyone will just blame nasty bad evil Boris for this? Is no-one going to mention the role that Iran has to play in this case?
    I believe there is universal acceptance that what Iran is doing to this woman is wrong. BJ somehow managed to make the situation worse. He’s not some young inexperienced civil servant, he’s the bloody Foreign Secretary for christ sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What does being a Freeman of the Marketor Livery Company of the City of London (one of 110 including plumbers and cooks) got to do with the Freemasons, a completely different institution?
    you scratch my back and I scratch yours

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post

Iran is certainly not a place I would travel and Boris certainly isn't someone I would employ to do any sort of important job.

Johnson is exactly like me in one respect in that he strikes me as having a habit of reading a few pages of an instruction manual, text book, explanation of the circumstances behind an event and thinking he knows all there is to know on the subject. It's a bad habit for someone like me to have, but, in truth, the only person I tend to damage when it happens is myself - it's a bit different when you're a Foreign Secretary with all too obvious designs on the top job.

I just doubt if I would ever consider going to Iran or speaking to Boris

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I just doubt if I would ever consider going to Iran or speaking to Boris
    You're probably not a British-Iranian citizen like she is, so you probably don't need to go to Iran to visit family.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You're probably not a British-Iranian citizen like she is, so you probably don't need to go to Iran to visit family.

I don't think British Irianlans are popular in Iran , and maybe looked on with some suspicion by the Iranian goverment ,who by and large are nice chaps,which has caught us out this time .

Has it been proved by all doubt that it was a holiday (not trying to be clever this is a real question)

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I don't think British Irianlans are popular in Iran , and maybe looked on with some suspicion by the Iranian goverment ,who by and large are nice chaps,which has caught us out this time .

Has it been proved by all doubt that it was a holiday (not trying to be clever this is a real question)
    What are you basing the British-Iranian unpopularity on? This is also a genuine question.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What are you basing the British-Iranian unpopularity on? This is also a genuine question.
    Iran's authorties anti western stance .