Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
Is that like the 2 defeats the 2012/13 champions lost against Peterborough? Closer to home, is that like Barnsley winning at Fulham, even though we managed to beat Barnsley?

As for us losing an impetus that took a long time to build being destroyed, we've won more points under Harris than we did under Warnock and we've become more difficult to beat.

Basically, you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Again.

I wish you didn't need to be so childish and personal.
Unfortunately , I think my view of the current situation is about right. It's not a question of one dissapointing result, but rather that there's a lack of clear strategy which everyone is plugged into.
It's also arguable that it's necessary because the previous theme wasn't going any further than it had, but the fact remains that we are in a state of flux which won't be resolved overnight.

Is Mr Harris the answer ? I wouldn't dismiss it, but despite his excellent personal progress he's got quite a lot to learn compared to the likes of Malky or Sir Neil, the most important of which is that you can't sacrifice match by match results as part of your progress toward how you'd eventually like the team to shape up.
I think he's a gamble and that if he ever gets things right that'll take at least another year to start yielding results.

Does that mean that I want to blame ,attack or undermine him ? Certainly not because he didn't make the decision to change course and in any case, once that decision was taken it was taken and there's nothing constructive to be gained from bemoaning it. I merely point out the realities of the matter.