+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What happened? I think I missed the firework display!
    The Steele deposition was unsealed. It's being redacted, but we have already learnt that two of the sources for the dossier were Clinton affiliated Ukrainians! I still can't work out why you and your partners in crime willingly support the crooks instead of the good guys

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The Steele deposition was unsealed. It's being redacted, but we have already learnt that two of the sources for the dossier were Clinton affiliated Ukrainians! I still can't work out why you and your partners in crime willingly support the crooks instead of the good guys
    So in short nothing remotely warranting your excitable forecast and a judge partially releasing a deposition in a lawsuit by a Russian against Buzzfeed is the only thing remotely linked to your quirky interests that you could point to that happened on the 14/15th.

So in short nothing remotely warranting your excitable forecast and a judge partially releasing a deposition in a lawsuit by a Russian against Buzzfeed is the only thing remotely linked to your quirky interests that you could point to that happened on the 14/15th.
    Two depositions were unsealed. We are still waiting for the Steele deposition. This is the other one..

Deposition Reveals Late Senator McCain’s Role in Spygate Scandal

https://www.theepochtimes.com/deposi...l_2840198.html

Two depositions were unsealed. We are still waiting for the Steele deposition. This is the other one..

Deposition Reveals Late Senator McCain’s Role in Spygate Scandal

https://www.theepochtimes.com/deposi...l_2840198.html
    I guess when you have so little you get your excitement where you can. I certainly won't remember...sorry forget.. the bombshells of the Ides of March in a hurry!

I guess when you have so little you get your excitement where you can. I certainly won't remember...sorry forget.. the bombshells of the Ides of March in a hurry!
    I wouldn't expect anything less from somebody who constantly obfuscates the truth at every opportunity, but don't forget the Mounties always get their man

The bloke you constantly deride isn't even sure if Steele was the one who actually wrote the dossier! If he's right, you are going to look even more clueless

The bloke you constantly deride isn't even sure if Steele was the one who actually wrote the dossier! If he's right, you are going to look even more clueless

If your Auntie had bollocks she would be your uncle. What is Nunes Chairman of again?

If your Auntie had bollocks she would be your uncle. What is Nunes Chairman of again?
    Now I've got you on the record I'm bookmarking this comment