+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What of Bruno Manga?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What of Bruno Manga?

I was a big fan of Manga. Classy player. Although he was liable to the odd mistake - who isn't? - he was our best defender by a country mile. Not that important I guess, but he also seems like a really nice fella too. He is missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    I was a big fan of Manga. Classy player. Although he was liable to the odd mistake - who isn't? - he was our best defender by a country mile. Not that important I guess, but he also seems like a really nice fella too. He is missed.
    I think it makes a difference. We’ve lost a lot of big characters that knew the club in the summer. We miss his anticipation and stepping out to cut out passes before they got there. He played really well at centre back when Bamba got injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I think it makes a difference. We’ve lost a lot of big characters that knew the club in the summer. We miss his anticipation and stepping out to cut out passes before they got there. He played really well at centre back when Bamba got injured.
    And when Morrison was ill before that. Bamba and Morrison was our worst centre-back partnership by far last season.