+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Some first class whataboutery from the boy Gluey.
    I mean you're talking about a non-event at a miss universe contest, while Obama and Hillary are involved in the biggest corruption scandal in US history. You sound like a CNN reporter

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I mean you're talking about a non-event at a miss universe contest, while Obama and Hillary are involved in the biggest corruption scandal in US history. You sound like a CNN reporter
    It's not a non-event though, is it? As much as you try to deflect with whataboutery and inane grins, you know the significance of this stay in Moscow (and Cohen dropping his lawsuit fearing the truth about his Prague visit would come out in court) with the Steele dossier.

It's not a non-event though, is it? As much as you try to deflect with whataboutery and inane grins, you know the significance of this stay in Moscow (and Cohen dropping his lawsuit fearing the truth about his Prague visit would come out in court) with the Steele dossier.
    The Steele dossier

The Steele dossier
    Gluey read a blog that said it wasn't true

Gluey read a blog that said it wasn't true
    They have nearly finished with the evidence gathering, and we are now moving into the prosecution stages. Unfortunately CNN are never going to tell you this.

They have nearly finished with the evidence gathering, and we are now moving into the prosecution stages. Unfortunately CNN are never going to tell you this.
    Do you have a link to this?

Btw, I'm British so I don't watch CNN and avoid their website because of the auto-playing videos.

Do you have a link to this?

Btw, I'm British so I don't watch CNN and avoid their website because of the auto-playing videos.
    Link to Michael Cohen's third client in 3...2...1