+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 BURNLEY. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v BURNLEY. Match thread

Deserved something from that, probably a win really. Burnley are shocking and will still be in and around the relegation places come the end of the season. Their Keeper getting man of the match says it all.

Murphy looks great and is a massive improvment on hoilett who's been invisible so far this season.

Zohore offers next to nothing and is a centre half's wet dream to mark.

Bamba has 2 mistakes in him a game and our best centre half is stuck out at right back.

Re: CARDIFF CITY v BURNLEY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheZebraCrossing View Post
    Deserved something from that, probably a win really. Burnley are shocking and will still be in and around the relegation places come the end of the season. Their Keeper getting man of the match says it all.

Murphy looks great and is a massive improvment on hoilett who's been invisible so far this season.

Zohore offers next to nothing and is a centre half's wet dream to mark.

Bamba has 2 mistakes in him a game and our best centre half is stuck out at right back.
    If Manga is our best centre half we have had it
    He too has a couple of glaring mistakes in him per game as per last week

Re: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 BURNLEY. Match thread

Neil Warnock's Barmy Army? How hard is it to see that Peltier, Manga and presumably Jazz Richards aren't good enough at RB. To be fair to Manga, he's had a good couple of games in a row and helped set up the goal today, but in our most important game of the season we were constantly picked on on that side and conceded both goals down his flank. Forget spending on a striker, we could have spent £2m and got a huge improvement in defence. We didn't do it and now several (collective) defensive lapses later we absolutely deserve to be in the relegation places.

This is 10x worse than last week. Less than 3 points at Fulham and we're as good as down already.

Big discussion over here amongst the pundits over here about how Arter didn't want to come here and is supposedly playing like he's not happy. Haven't noticed it myself.

He went nuts at Etheridge after one period of play in the second half. Pretty sure he also berated Cunningham after their first goal. He seems to care, it doesn't look like he's unhappy to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Big discussion over here amongst the pundits over here about how Arter didn't want to come here and is supposedly playing like he's not happy. Haven't noticed it myself.
    he looks like he's covering for all 11 men at times. some of his tackles are immense

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    he looks like he's covering for all 11 men at times. some of his tackles are immense
    Annoys me when he's the only one who presses

I've seen him rowing with Patterson and Sol, telling Sol to squeeze up, and playing holy **** with Ken. It looks to me that he wants us to play a little more advanced and press further up the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I've seen him rowing with Patterson and Sol, telling Sol to squeeze up, and playing holy **** with Ken. It looks to me that he wants us to play a little more advanced and press further up the field.
    Before shouting at Ken he should be checking him for a pulse

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    I think that Ken is finished, I may sound dramatic, but he looks slow, lethargic and uninterested. Unless there's a good reason for this that we don't know about, looks to me like he's had enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I think that Ken is finished, I may sound dramatic, but he looks slow, lethargic and uninterested. Unless there's a good reason for this that we don't know about, looks to me like he's had enough.
    He's just not good enough. He's only 24. He's got a good championship level career ahead of him. And to think, EPL clubs were sniffing around last August. That'll never happen again.

He's just not good enough. He's only 24. He's got a good championship level career ahead of him. And to think, EPL clubs were sniffing around last August. That'll never happen again.
    That reported £17m bid from Brighton last September seems like a lifetime ago.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post

He hasnt got a drop of adrenelin running through him. Simply no good for us right now