+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You keep saying that the only reason Trump tweets controversially is to distract the MSM from other areas, so it's his fault. Right?
    Who knows what he is up to, but he is playing the media like a fiddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Who knows what he is up to, but he is playing the media like a fiddle.
    Which part of his media persona is reaching out beyond the approximate third of the voters who will stick with him through thick and thin. Every crass utterance peels potential voters away. How is that playing the media like a fiddle?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Which part of his media persona is reaching out beyond the approximate third of the voters who will stick with him through thick and thin. Every crass utterance peels potential voters away. How is that playing the media like a fiddle?
    The Democratic Party is about to take a massive hit. The majority of the media have been supporting them 100%, so they will also be tainted. It will be interesting to see how many people stick around with the Dems, but there will be lot of dissolutioned voters after all of this plays out.

The Democratic Party is about to take a massive hit. The majority of the media have been supporting them 100%, so they will also be tainted. It will be interesting to see how many people stick around with the Dems, but there will be lot of dissolutioned voters after all of this plays out.
    Tick tock eh? When is this big hit going to happen do you reckon?

It's already happening, multiple investigations are underway. It's not going to look good when people realise they have been supporting a bunch of crooks, and find out media was also complicit.

It's already happening, multiple investigations are underway. It's not going to look good when people realise they have been supporting a bunch of crooks, and find out media was also complicit.
    Let me try again. When do multiple investigations turn into concrete big hits a la Mueller's four prosecutions of Trump's team and coffee boys?

Let me try again. When do multiple investigations turn into concrete big hits a la Mueller's four prosecutions of Trump's team and coffee boys?
    Depends on the status of the various investigations. BTW I'd be filing a motion to dismiss if I was one of the Mueller 4.

As opposed to the other bunch of crooks? They're all as bad as each other.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    As opposed to the other bunch of crooks? They're all as bad as each other.
    There are different levels of crooks

I've told them to get a move on

I've told them to get a move on
    Can I be the first to say how much I admire your confidence in going all in on the back of a memo commissioned and written by Republicans. Others would be more circumspect based on the naked partisan nature of how this has been engineered but good for you in seeing beyond that! I like the bold fence-rejecting new you!

Can I be the first to say how much I admire your confidence in going all in on the back of a memo commissioned and written by Republicans. Others would be more circumspect based on the naked partisan nature of how this has been engineered but good for you in seeing beyond that! I like the bold fence-rejecting new you!
    The memo is a summary of the documentary evidence obtained from the DOJ & FBI, which I assume can't be released in full due to security reasons.

And fair play to you for defending your heroes right up until the bitter end