+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You can go back a lot further than Trump with those two I mentioned above.
    They have a history of perusing an alt-right agenda and Bannon has a desire for some kind of new world order?

Just checking then, these are the guys that you "like"?

I am going to guess this: You stating that you "like" 'The Mooch ' (oh bravo Mr Scaramucci! - what kind of arse refers to himself by third person nickname?!) is going to come back and bite you on your arse rather swiftly. Just a hunch ;)

Much I'd also like to see crimes from past figureheads brought to the surface and justice done, must we really risk putting ****-ups, sociopaths and ghouls in power in order to achieve this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    They have a history of perusing an alt-right agenda and Bannon has a desire for some kind of new world order?

Just checking then, these are the guys that you "like"?

I am going to guess this: You stating that you "like" 'The Mooch ' (oh bravo Mr Scaramucci! - what kind of arse refers to himself by third person nickname?!) is going to come back and bite you on your arse rather swiftly. Just a hunch ;)

Much I'd also like to see crimes from past figureheads brought to the surface and justice done, must we really risk putting ****-ups, sociopaths and ghouls in power in order to achieve this?
    Like for entertainment purposes, Anthony is a perfect fit

And just to be clear, I was referring to McCain and Graham as the two who have had colourful careers in Congress.

BTW these crimes from past figureheads are still up and running. It was a major feck up that Hillary (or a Bush type character) never made it to the WH. That's what this anti-Trump agenda is all about, the old guard have lost control after a 35 year run of controlling the WH that began with Reagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Like for entertainment purposes, Anthony is a perfect fit

And just to be clear, I was referring to McCain and Graham as the two who have had colourful careers in Congress.

BTW these crimes from past figureheads are still up and running. It was a major feck up that Hillary (or a Bush type character) never made it to the WH. That's what this anti-Trump agenda is all about, the old guard have lost control after a 35 year run of controlling the WH that began with Reagan.
    Maybe that is so.
    But this Administration wont drain the swamp. If they could/did/really want to, they would soon fill it with equally fetid slime.
    Frying Pan > Fire springs to mind.
    I cannot cheer for either.