+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The Mail had secret meetings with May ahead of the election and were her biggest supporters - yet you told us she is a mason and an operative of the banks to stop brexit happening.
    The Mail are hardly going to get behind Corbyn It looks like May is answering to two masters then, so which one is she going to disappoint, she can't please everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The Mail are hardly going to get behind Corbyn It looks like May is answering to two masters then, so which one is she going to disappoint, she can't please everybody
    Let me get this straight, you've got two completely opposite theories but you're not going to conclude that at least one is wrong?

Let me get this straight, you've got two completely opposite theories but you're not going to conclude that at least one is wrong?
    Well she obviously can't stay in Europe and leave Europe, so how is she going to please the Daily Mail and the banks? Could there be a middle option? She is in a bit of a pickle if you ask me, but still desperate to be in charge, so I think she may have a plan ...

Well she obviously can't stay in Europe and leave Europe, so how is she going to please the Daily Mail and the banks? Could there be a middle option? She is in a bit of a pickle if you ask me, but still desperate to be in charge, so I think she may have a plan ...
    Spill the beans...

Spill the beans...
    stop it, my sides are hurting

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    stop it, my sides are hurting
    What a vacuous individual you are

What a vacuous individual you are