+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Liam Feeney

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Liam Feeney

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Did you watch the match, he was all over the place in attack and deffence played some great balls, I reckon he is going to start the next game
    Ahead of who exactly?

His first possession of the ball resulted in a poor cross that ended up high in the stand behind the goal. However, I put that down to slight nerves perhaps and the fact he hadn't had time to adjust to the high tempo of the game at that point.
    His second touch of the ball, he receives it a little static, but delivers an almost perfect pass onto the head of Ward, who of course scores. Moments later, he then closed down a Fulham defender who panicked a little and under hit a back pass to their 'keeper.
    His next piece of the action was when he got to the byline and hit a decent cross that the 'keeper easily collected, but it might have been a bit different had someone like Morrison or Bamba been steaming in on goal to try and meet that cross.
    His final contribution was an over hit cross when he was under no real pressure.

He definitely won't be starting games any time soon, that would mean starting ahead of Holliet and NML having to start on the left.

.....oops! How could I forget that he clipped the crossbar too!!!

Did you watch the match, he was all over the place in attack and deffence played some great balls, I reckon he is going to start the next game
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post

Ahead of who exactly?

His first possession of the ball resulted in a poor cross that ended up high in the stand behind the goal. However, I put that down to slight nerves perhaps and the fact he hadn't had time to adjust to the high tempo of the game at that point.
    His second touch of the ball, he receives it a little static, but delivers an almost perfect pass onto the head of Ward, who of course scores. Moments later, he then closed down a Fulham defender who panicked a little and under hit a back pass to their 'keeper.
    His next piece of the action was when he got to the byline and hit a decent cross that the 'keeper easily collected, but it might have been a bit different had someone like Morrison or Bamba been steaming in on goal to try and meet that cross.
    His final contribution was an over hit cross when he was under no real pressure.

He definitely won't be starting games any time soon, that would mean starting ahead of Holliet and NML having to start on the left.
    DOH! You are talking about Feeny, my post was about Bryson

DOH! You are talking about Feeny, my post was about Bryson

Yeah, I can see that now. My apologies.

However, I don't think Bryson was as involved in the game as you seem to think. He did ok, nothing more.