+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: so Spillers bans Morrissey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: so Spillers bans Morrissey

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    I'm very happy to stand by comment that I think the poster 'Wales-Blaes' is not right in the mind. I'm not mocking his disability, merely pointing out that he may have one.
    I'm not suggesting it because he doesn't share my views, I'm suggesting it because his views are consistently batshit mental.
    So you are saying he has a disability because you don't share his "batshit mental" views? that's what I said to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    So you are saying he has a disability because you don't share his "batshit mental" views? that's what I said to start with.
    His can you argue against this kind of logic

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I'm not disagreeing - I disagree that it is 'low' for me to point it out. I'm trying to help this man/woman come to terms with their disability.

I'm not disagreeing - I disagree that it is 'low' for me to point it out. I'm trying to help this man/woman come to terms with their disability.
    I don't need your help thanks, I am quite capable of operating on a far higher level than you are. You just regurigate whatever is swirling around inside your echo chamber at any given moment

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't need your help thanks, I am quite capable of operating on a far higher level than you are. You just regurigate whatever is swirling around inside your echo chamber at any given moment
    OK buddy you win, I give up. I can only hope that one day I can raise myself to your level of intellect. Goodnight.

OK buddy you win, I give up. I can only hope that one day I can raise myself to your level of intellect. Goodnight.
    I was hoping to learn something new, so I'm quite disappointed really. You made it sound like you had the ability to change my way of thinking, but alas it wasn't to be. All I got was a bunch of clichés

I was hoping to learn something new, so I'm quite disappointed really. You made it sound like you had the ability to change my way of thinking, but alas it wasn't to be. All I got was a bunch of clichés
    I'm sorry. You've driven me to the 'No, I will not debate you' stage. If you really wish to challenge your own way of thinking, then have a good read of this link below. It's me copying and pasting again I'm afraid, but you'll have to excuse me as this details what I'm trying to impart to you far more eloquently than I'm able to. Go on, do yourself a favour and read it, I'm not trying to impose 'cultural marxism' on you I promise. Would be good to hear what you think about the arguments therein.

https://longreads.com/2018/09/18/no-...ot-debate-you/

I'm sorry. You've driven me to the 'No, I will not debate you' stage. If you really wish to challenge your own way of thinking, then have a good read of this link below. It's me copying and pasting again I'm afraid, but you'll have to excuse me as this details what I'm trying to impart to you far more eloquently than I'm able to. Go on, do yourself a favour and read it, I'm not trying to impose 'cultural marxism' on you I promise. Would be good to hear what you think about the arguments therein.
    https://longreads.com/2018/09/18/no-...ot-debate-you/
    I will read it, thank you The difference between us, is I have a slghtly different view regarding the role of the media, and the way the political system works behind the scenes. Hopefully everyone will get to see this view shortly, as I don't think it is going to remain hidden for much longer. Maybe then people will start to question things and begin to think for themselves. I don't blame others for being stuck in a bubble, as my entire worldview used to consist of what I read in the Guardian or watched on Newsnight, so I know it's not easy to accept anything that happens outside of that.

The irony has reached a new peak

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

The irony has reached a new peak
    Come on man, this topic looked promising, but it turned out to be old and stale recycled junk