+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ticket office praise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ticket office praise

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    The fact that you actually have to ask say it all.

Sad.
    Here's an idea: as you either cannot locate the comments you allege that I made or cannot be bothered to search for them, why don't you tell the story regarding your trip West Brom and then outline the response you claim that I provided? Perhaps then we can discuss their merits of otherwise of those comments, but without some proper context I don't have a clue what it is that you're wittering on about.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Here's an idea: as you either cannot locate the comments you allege that I made or cannot be bothered to search for them, why don't you tell the story regarding your trip West Brom and then outline the response you claim that I provided? Perhaps then we can discuss their merits of otherwise of those comments, but without some proper context I don't have a clue what it is that you're wittering on about.
    Sad man :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Sad man
    You're the one throwing accusations around that apparently date back more than a decade, which you can't back up and which you won't even attempt to explain, and yet I'm the sad one?

What a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    You're the one throwing accusations around that apparently date back more than a decade, which you can't back up and which you won't even attempt to explain, and yet I'm the sad one?

What a ****.
    See above