+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This media nonsense regarding Trump and Russia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This media nonsense regarding Trump and Russia

RT estimate CNN has mentioned Russia 16,000 times since Trump's inauguration in January. The idea being to implant the idea Russia's a threat through endless repetition.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    RT estimate CNN has mentioned Russia 16,000 times since Trump's inauguration in January. The idea being to implant the idea Russia's a threat through endless repetition.
    I'm amazed that some people are trying to justify being lied to by the free press on the basis that they have a negative opinion about Trump. They are not thinking about what other topics they could have been mislead on. The press prey on people's ignorance, knowing that they will swallow any BS that is thrown at them. It's very sad and disturbing in equal measures.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm amazed that some people are trying to justify being lied to by the free press on the basis that they have a negative opinion about Trump. They are not thinking about what other topics they could have been mislead on. The press prey on people's ignorance, knowing that they will swallow any BS that is thrown at them. It's very sad and disturbing in equal measures.
    Yes, I concur. So many simply don't want to know the truth, many others just don't care. I suppose they are content with their lot and will remain apathetic for as long as they're comfortable with their lives. Even casual observers of economics and finance should intuitively know there's something seriously awry when asset bubbles are everywhere as far as the eye can see. The ones in crypto currencies could be the most concerning. Ethereum went from $10 at the start of the year to $350 a few days back. That was a steeper rise than the South Sea Bubble or Tulip Mania Bubble saw or any other bubble I know of in recorded history.