33 63.46%
  • Other

1 1.92%

Thread: England

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: England

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    We play in the English league with mostly English players and an English Manager and support staff.Most English people supported us in the Euros so I see no problem in supporting them as the only UK team in the World Cup.I also attend Wales home matches unlike half our supporters and am a proud Welshman and proud to be British!
    I live in London and have done for over 30 years. Let me put you straight. Not one English person supported us in the Euro's, not one, and all took great delight when we were beaten by Portugal. Hope that helps your thought process.

By the way, i voted "other", couldn't give a toss whether they win or lose but was disappointed when Kane got the winner. So maybe I'm kidding myself

Re: England

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny London View Post
    I live in London and have done for over 30 years. Let me put you straight. Not one English person supported us in the Euro's, not one, and all took great delight when we were beaten by Portugal. Hope that helps your thought process.
    Oh come on, i would say 90% ( if not more ) of my English friends were supporting the Welsh when England went out