+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Alex Scott

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Alex Scott

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Cant, they stick to proper pundits for Wales and England games and the semi-finals and finals and then have box-ticked pundits just for the rest?
    Who would you.call a proper pundit then?

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The best ones.

We all have our favorites but considered top are, Neville, Shearer, Hoddle, Gabbidon, and Bellamy for Wales games, Carragher, Souness, Keane, and Richards.

All played at a good level and fully understand the game, some are controversial and add to the entertainment.

We have to bring some new ones through, use them on the other games, and when they are good enough bring them in and retire some of the old boys, just like in football, don't just pick them to tick a box.

The best ones.

We all have our favorites but considered top are, Neville, Shearer, Hoddle, Gabbidon, and Bellamy for Wales games, Carragher, Souness, and Keane.

All played at a good level and fully understand the game, some are controversial and add to the game.
    Isn’t Gabbidon a “box ticked” pundit though?

International

Isn’t Gabbidon a “box ticked” pundit though?
    Maybe lol, I was struggling to think of good Welsh ones.

Maybe lol, I was struggling to think of good Welsh ones.
    I was never a fan of what I think of as positive discrimination, but I can’t believe that there are no women who can get a football pundit job on merit out there, in fact I know there are some because they’re doing the job already.

The best ones.

We all have our favorites but considered top are, Neville, Shearer, Hoddle, Gabbidon, and Bellamy for Wales games, Carragher, Souness, Keane, and Richards.

All played at a good level and fully understand the game, some are controversial and add to the entertainment.

We have to bring some new ones through, use them on the other games, and when they are good enough bring them in and retire some of the old boys, just like in football, don't just pick them to tick a box.
    Carragher? He should come with subtitles.

International

England's lineup wasn't too bad either, you saw the benefit of Keane when he was saying England underestimated the US and were messing about playing darts.

International

Today we had a pretty good lineup on paper, Gabby Logan, Ashley Williams, Rush, replace Klinsman for Bellamy and I would have been happy.