+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Honest Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Honest Question

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Honest Question
    Why do ****s like you only surface after a win a true Jack would be on here with the banter however you are doing.
    Well done on your cup final victory though.
    I know our performance was pitiful and Swansea wanted it more, but that is always the case. To play and beat us is the only reason they exist. They have no other aim, I’m convinced of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I know our performance was pitiful and Swansea wanted it more, but that is always the case. To play and beat us is the only reason they exist. They have no other aim, I’m convinced of this.
    They do seem to care about the derby far more than our fans, so its nice for them to get their little moment in the sun I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    They do seem to care about the derby far more than our fans, so its nice for them to get their little moment in the sun I suppose
    They do, and our fans are way more apathetic. I think that it's something to do with the changing of the Cities over the last twenty years. Cardiff has grown, become more multi cultural and sophisticated compared to years gone by, it's sort of pacified the inhabitants some what, a game against them isn't all that anymore. Swansea has probably got worse, it's a shithole racist dump of a place and plenty of their energy is spent on hating us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    They do, and our fans are way more apathetic. I think that it's something to do with the changing of the Cities over the last twenty years. Cardiff has grown, become more multi cultural and sophisticated compared to years gone by, it's sort of pacified the inhabitants some what, a game against them isn't all that anymore. Swansea has probably got worse, it's a shithole racist dump of a place and plenty of their energy is spent on hating us.
    That’s bang on, I see threads on all these new investments in the capital all the time on their site, it’s killing them as their city is slowly dying whilst our expands and keeps it’s lovely city centre thriving. Albeit I don’t agree with some decisions like losing Guildford crescent etc...we are way out of sight of Swansea in every way.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    That’s bang on, I see threads on all these new investments in the capital all the time on their site, it’s killing them as their city is slowly dying whilst our expands and keeps it’s lovely city centre thriving. Albeit I don’t agree with some decisions like losing Guildford crescent etc...we are way out of sight of Swansea in every way.
    Yeh because we all love Cardiff’s beautiful sprawling beaches and coastline and countryside.
    If living in a busy city is your thing then crack on I’m happy for you.
    I’m also very happy for the three points that you so effortlessly handed us on a plate.
    Have a good week.

Quote Originally Posted by SgorioFruit View Post
    Yeh because we all love Cardiff’s beautiful sprawling beaches and coastline and countryside.
    If living in a busy city is your thing then crack on I’m happy for you.
    I’m also very happy for the three points that you so effortlessly handed us on a plate.
    Have a good week.

Beaches are boring after a few days dude, and yours are tarnished with British weather most of the year. Still, avoided the obvious, great your back here posting again.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Beaches are boring after a few days dude, and yours are tarnished with British weather most of the year. Still, avoided the obvious, great your back here posting again.
    Enjoy your plastic franchised chain coffee shops and sterile wine bars in your ever growing city. I’ll enjoy nice peaceful walks along the beach whilst I reminisce about the time 8 Cardiff players watched a teenager drift between them all to nod the ball into the back of the net.

Have a good week.