+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Wrong, and no. I pointed out the right wing media in your posts because you have a habit of laughing down your sleeve whenever someone posts something from the liberal media. The idea that someone from a right wing website (and yourself) might not be wholly objective seems to have passed you by.
    So, I post a report that sums up the factual consequences of the Kavenaugh case, and then you divert to some left wing website, where a former Michael Moore assistant is giving his OPINION on a totally unrelated matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So, I post a report that sums up the factual consequences of the Kavenaugh case, and then you divert to some left wing website, where a former Michael Moore assistant is giving his OPINION on a totally unrelated matter.
    Not factual; an interpretation. You'd be the first to discredit a story just by pointing to the source, so I was suggesting that posting reports from right wing websites, one of which is the propaganda arm of the Republican Party (and providing a link which possibly has evidence for that) might not be the way to proceed.

Not factual; an interpretation. You'd be the first to discredit a story just by pointing to the source, so I was suggesting that posting reports from right wing websites, one of which is the propaganda arm of the Republican Party (and providing a link which possibly has evidence for that) might not be the way to proceed.
    An interpretation? Have 4 people been referred to the DOJ for criminal prosecution for making stuff up, or haven't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    An interpretation? Have 4 people been referred to the DOJ for criminal prosecution for making stuff up, or haven't they?
    Of course! If a woman completely unrelated to Dr Ford makes a fictional accusation that no-one takes seriously then the entire Federalist piece must be entirely factual.

Of course! If a woman completely unrelated to Dr Ford makes a fictional accusation that no-one takes seriously then the entire Federalist piece must be entirely factual.
    And Dr Ford's "beach friend" Monica McClean is still under investigation right? The one who used to be a DOJ/FBI attorney.

(BTW Katz who represented Ford, also represented Swetnick in a prior case.)

Michael Avenatti Arrested for Felony Domestic Violence

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/14/michae...iels-attorney/