+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock post match comments after win v Bournemouth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Warnock post match comments after win v Bournemouth

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Seeing him holding back the tears as he walked off the pitch was almost too much for me. I actually don’t think there’s another manager that could have done the job he has done. Promoted on a shoe string - truly reunited the club with the fans and just utterly committed on an emotional level. I’m especially proud to be a bluebird tonight
    I'm the same. Fantastic atmosphere today and that non stop signing over the last 15 mins and after the final whistle was special, brought a lump to my throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue blood View Post
    I'm the same. Fantastic atmosphere today and that non stop signing over the last 15 mins and after the final whistle was special, brought a lump to my throat.
    Not only did it bring a lump to my throat, I swear someone was chopping onions nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Not only did it bring a lump to my throat, I swear someone was chopping onions nearby.
    Normally lots of people leave early, or even if not early then make a dash for the exit on the final whistle.

Not tonight though- whole ground stayed together as one. Nobody seemed to move and as he said it just got louder.