+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid 19.....You are going to get it ....100%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Covid 19.....You are going to get it ....100%

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Shouldn’t the whole country be locked down full stop then ?
    If we do that there's no healthcare, so more people will die. If we need healthcare, we need public transport to allow people to get there and so on.

I guess we could get the army and volunteers to make food boxes up and deliver them, but if people obey social distancing and keep washing hands etc then going to the supermarket becomes low risk.

Some people will pick this virus up. All of the measures, as I see it, are designed to reduce the spread of it, without the need for a full scale shut down. Any one of us could be spreading the virus unknowingly. Because of that, anyone flouting the rules about staying home and not keeping their distance is a retarded w@nkspangle.

Re: Covid 19.....You are going to get it ....100%

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    If we do that there's no healthcare, so more people will die. If we need healthcare, we need public transport to allow people to get there and so on.

I guess we could get the army and volunteers to make food boxes up and deliver them, but if people obey social distancing and keep washing hands etc then going to the supermarket becomes low risk.

Some people will pick this virus up. All of the measures, as I see it, are designed to reduce the spread of it, without the need for a full scale shut down. Any one of us could be spreading the virus unknowingly. Because of that, anyone flouting the rules about staying home and not keeping their distance is a retarded w@nkspangle.
    I think supermarkets and petrol stations are the main spreaders now, we probably need tighter measures and improvements there!

I'd feel safer on a walk or bike ride than a trip to the supermarket!