+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Was MM not talking sense in the other thread?
    Mike made his choice, I made mine, he owns the board, so it went, end of really

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Mike made his choice, I made mine, he owns the board, so it went, end of really
    I haven't bashed you at all in any of these threads btw. I didn't even think the image goslow posted made his top 10 of terrible things he has said or posted on this board. I couldn't be arsed to be a mod (and wouldn't be asked anyway) so fair play to you.

I would have banned goslow because I just can't see the point of someone who deliberately tries to upset people everywhere he goes, at least most of the dumb shit the rest of us say has some kind of point behind it somewhere. I have probably seen 500 posts from him and probably only a handful had some meaningful content.

I haven't bashed you at all in any of these threads btw. I couldn't be arsed to be a mod (and wouldn't be asked anyway) so fair play to you.

I didn't even think the image goslow posted made his top 10 of terrible things he has said or posted on this board.
    that is what made me chuckle, as i said, it was poor taste, but not one of his worse