+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: SWANSEA CITY 2 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: SWANSEA CITY 2 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I think a fair bit probably got lost in translation.... including my 'Top manager!'

I really don't want the club to be chopping and changing managers all the time, and constantly resetting, but the case for Bulut is not convincing.
    Well said.

It's probably been said as well but we idon't have 11 players better than Rubin Colwill, and there is no way Turnbull should ever start over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Well said.

It's probably been said as well but we idon't have 11 players better than Rubin Colwill, and there is no way Turnbull should ever start over him.
    Problem is Colwill can't last a full game, so I can see why he isn't starting. Working on his endurance should be a priority this summer.

Well said.

But Turnbull looked great against Ipswich. I agree with you about not having 11 players better than Colwill but probably not for the same reasons! I just think they are all....the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    But Turnbull looked great against Ipswich. I agree with you about not having 11 players better than Colwill but probably not for the same reasons! I just think they are all....the same.
    Turnbull is a tidy footballer but he's not a difference maker. He's really not my cup of tea and does not suit the way Bulut wants to play in my opinion. He needs a lot of good players around him to function, I'd personally play him deeper but that's not going to happen. He's also got cement in his boots.

...and Wales lose 21-24 to Italy (with two very late tries for Wales) to earn the wooden Spoon.....but at least I can see what Gatland is doing in playing the youngsters...one I think who has only played 5 game for Cardiff rugby from the bench.

Bulut now needs to do the same....there is nothing to play for this season...give our youngsters a chance to sink or swim.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    ...and Wales lose 21-24 to Italy (with two very late tries for Wales) to earn the wooden Spoon.....but at least I can see what Gatland is doing in playing the youngsters...one I think who has only played 5 game for Cardiff rugby from the bench.

Bulut now needs to do the same....there is nothing to play for this season...give our youngsters a chance to sink or swim.
    Bit of a long shot for Bulut, playing a CRFC novice but, hey ho, let’s give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Bit of a long shot for Bulut, playing a CRFC novice but, hey ho, let’s give it a go.
    Would he do any worse??

Well said.

Some sense at last.

Colwill has his faults but he at least offers us something and in fairness to him almost always looks to go forward.

I can say any of that about Turnbull yet. He just looks like the next Richard Langley to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Some sense at last.

Colwill has his faults but he at least offers us something and in fairness to him almost always looks to go forward.

I can say any of that about Turnbull yet. He just looks like the next Richard Langley to me.
    Come on Bobby....stop sitting on the fence. Tell us what you really think about Turnbull!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Some sense at last.

Oh come on, you've now condemned Turnbull to having to be subbed because he's fallen over and poked himself in the eye!