Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
But he's right. QT appeared to be set up to bait Farage this week and it didn't work.

What I find puzzling is that for anyone on planet Earth over 40 years of age, who lived through the Cold War, the prospect of the US/UK being friends with Russia should be a dream come true. And that dream is coming true.

But the narrative coming from the "progressives", globalists and Europhiles is that Trump is a racist and Putin is bad because he hates gays, and therefore we in the west should be seeking conflict with Russia. This narrative is a conspiracy-theorist's wet-dream (me included) as it supports the long-held view that the NWO/Illuminati want WW3 so that, from the ashes of the old world, they can build a global "Brave New World" transhuman/clone/genderless society ruled by an elite.

Alternatively, this could be a development of the "Great Game" between Russia and England for control of Eurasia, with factions in the US vying for influence, and China as the ultimate prize - or ultimate enemy.

I find it amusing that people (on CCMB and in wider society) still slavishly hold allegiances to particular political parties' lines, when every party is utterly divided at the level of its politicians and staff on matters as diverse as the economy, Trump, climate change, the EU and identity politics. In the UK the least divided parties (at a senior level) are probably Plaid and the SNP, which are both full of closet racists, ecofascists, Brussels agents and deluded social justice warriors.

And I'm saying this as a long-standing member of Plaid who's held senior positions in the party.
"Russia and England"?