+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cummings , Johnson , Hancock , Gove , Patel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cummings , Johnson , Hancock , Gove , Patel

Dealing with this pandemic is not a right/left or Tory/Labour issue - it's about competence or lack of. Johnson (under Cummings' advice) has surrounded himself with a cabinet containing people like Hancock, Patel, Williamson, Rabb etc - all of whom would have been out of their depth as Parish councillors 20 years ago.
    If we had May, Cameron, Brown, Blair, Major or even Thatcher as PM now, I daresay some mistakes would have been made but I'm sure we would have avoided the shameful, shambolic incompetence that currently embarrasses and endangers us.

Quote Originally Posted by BINGE THINKING View Post
    Dealing with this pandemic is not a right/left or Tory/Labour issue - it's about competence or lack of. Johnson (under Cummings' advice) has surrounded himself with a cabinet containing people like Hancock, Patel, Williamson, Rabb etc - all of whom would have been out of their depth as Parish councillors 20 years ago.
    If we had May, Cameron, Brown, Blair, Major or even Thatcher as PM now, I daresay some mistakes would have been made but I'm sure we would have avoided the shameful, shambolic incompetence that currently embarrasses and endangers us.

Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    Spot on.
    Agreed. I was about to start a rant but you have saved me the trouble. I haven’t missed football that much due to other priorities during this situation but I am longing to get some distraction from this shite show.