+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pakistan hit again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Pakistan hit again

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It may come as a shock to you but back when all these religious texts were dreamed up almost everyone was a ****.
    I dont recall the Jesus, the Christian equivalent of Muhammed, having sex with his 9 year old wife, who he married when she was aged 6, or him having a large number of wives or him murdering thousands and instructing his followers to do the same.

Also the sad point is that hundreds of millions of Muslims believe and follow Muhammeds doctrine, values and way of life in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    I dont recall the Jesus, the Christian equivalent of Muhammed, having sex with his 9 year old wife, who he married when she was aged 6, or him having a large number of wives or him murdering thousands and instructing his followers to do the same.

Also the sad point is that hundreds of millions of Muslims believe and follow Muhammeds doctrine, values and way of life in 2017.
    What is the answer then? Shall we kill them?

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post

My understanding is that this has been disputed by a number of Islamic scholars and she was nearer to 20.

Impossible to prove one way or the other when they've both been dead for about 1500 years.

I agree that hundreds of millions of muslims still follow his doctrine, but by the same token hundred of millions of muslims don't go around chopping people's heads off.