+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Gosh some great predictions in this thread, particularly around the new Saudi/Trump alliance
    Ah, that glorious moment when somebody finally stood up to the Clinton globalists, confronted their wrongdoing head-on and neuralised the bad actors. Regarding the Saudis, are you saying they were wrong to clamp down on the elites amongst them who were sponsoring international terror?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ah, that glorious moment when somebody finally stood up to the Clinton globalists, confronted their wrongdoing head-on and neuralised the bad actors. Regarding the Saudis, are you saying they were wrong to clamp down on the elites amongst them who were sponsoring international terror?
    Can't answer for certain for him, but, presumably, he was talking about how the wait goes on, and on and on, when it comes to so many of your predictions - there was a storm brewing according to a thread you started in January I believe it was, all I can think is that your definition of the term "storm brewing" differs very significantly from everyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Can't answer for certain for him, but, presumably, he was talking about how the wait goes on, and on and on, when it comes to so many of your predictions - there was a storm brewing according to a thread you started in January I believe it was, all I can think is that your definition of the term "storm brewing" differs very significantly from everyone else's.
    There is plenty going on don't worry about that. We know all the players and what they were up to. A lot of senior officials have already been removed from their positions. Investigations are ongoing.