+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: London Tube blast treated as terror incident

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: London Tube blast treated as terror incident

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    That's a really good idea.

They're doing something similar in the Philippines at the moment with drug addicts. It's quite important to give governments sweeping powers in the name of our security (feck me, isn't it all so dangerous these days?) and they will never abuse these powers right?

I'd be completely happy for the Government to put us all under surveillance for 24 hours a day (oh, we are already?) just to stop us getting our eyebrows singed by these bombs that are exploding at a rate of once every 10 years.

Perhaps I missed your point, and you are only talking about the brown people?
    Really ?
    Islamic terrorism, extremism and militancy is rife throughout the whole world.
    You, and the rest of the UK knew that this, relatively minor, incident wasn't going to be so called white supremacists, Buddhists, Sikhs or Hindus.
    We all knew that it was going to be a Muslim, irrespective of the individual's skin colour.
    Are you racist enough to claim that all Muslims have brown skin !
    I don't.
    Muslim terrorists, extremists and militants are evil bastards.
    Those who radicalise and indoctrinate are evil bastards.
    A significantly higher number of those who protect and directly support the above, are evil bastards.
    An even significantly higher number who cheer and celebrate these type of actions are evil bastards.
    These incidents in the UK, Europe and the rest of the world are the tip of iceberg as the vast majority of potential incidents/attacks are prevented by security forces.
    There is a significant problem world wide and the common denominator is Islam.
    Many Muslims are very nice people.
    It is not the nice or decent Muslims that we should be concerned about, but to summarily dismiss a very real worldwide problem on the basis that some Muslims have a different colour skin to you, me or anyone who dares to criticise is ludicrous.
    I had the same skin colour as the IRA terrorists.
    I hated them with a passion, as any sane person would.
    Why should we feel any differently now, because it's Islamic terrorism, extremism and militancy.
    I hate the actions, not the skin colour.

Re: London Tube blast treated as terror incident

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Really ?
    Islamic terrorism, extremism and militancy is rife throughout the whole world.
    You, and the rest of the UK knew that this, relatively minor, incident wasn't going to be so called white supremacists, Buddhists, Sikhs or Hindus.
    We all knew that it was going to be a Muslim, irrespective of the individual's skin colour.
    Are you racist enough to claim that all Muslims have brown skin !
    I don't.
    Muslim terrorists, extremists and militants are evil bastards.
    Those who radicalise and indoctrinate are evil bastards.
    A significantly higher number of those who protect and directly support the above, are evil bastards.
    An even significantly higher number who cheer and celebrate these type of actions are evil bastards.
    These incidents in the UK, Europe and the rest of the world are the tip of iceberg as the vast majority of potential incidents/attacks are prevented by security forces.
    There is a significant problem world wide and the common denominator is Islam.
    Many Muslims are very nice people.
    It is not the nice or decent Muslims that we should be concerned about, but to summarily dismiss a very real worldwide problem on the basis that some Muslims have a different colour skin to you, me or anyone who dares to criticise is ludicrous.
    I had the same skin colour as the IRA terrorists.
    I hated them with a passion, as any sane person would.
    Why should we feel any differently now, because it's Islamic terrorism, extremism and militancy.
    I hate the actions, not the skin colour.
    I have been back on the forum for a few days, and in that time I have come to a reasoned conclusion that you are unable to comprehend any points being made.

My point is very very simple. We are not getting bombed left, right and centre. No-one is. There is little risk to anyone, even those living in New York, or London, getting blown up by a terrorist.

How many terrorist incidents have there been in the UK since 2001? How about before?

The facts are that the Government is happy to erode our privacy purely to protect us from a bomb every few years. And, because of all the fear mongering in the Murdoch owned press, we all meekly accept it because we are all under the illusion that there is a bomb about to go off at any moment.

Your post is filled with assumptions, and it is filled with contradictions.

My point about "brown people" is that the person who thinks it's ok to have more surveillance is supposing that these invasions of privacy will not affect him. The fact is, they do. Councils have used anti-terrorism legislation to punish people for putting the wrong items in the wrong recycling bins.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...in-crimes.html

What else?

Your post is daft, and you are dafter.