+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Climate protesting tossers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Climate protesting tossers

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Your analogy is complete shit, other countries have cut down massively. We’ve got elected officials who could plan a huge reduction easily. I don’t know because it isn’t my ****ing job to lower our emissions by 80%

At a high level it’s easy to say how to do it, it’s how you implement it that’s tricky and that’s why we have elected officials. It isn’t impossible at all.
    You don't like my analogy, but your opinion and attitude is shit.

Someone disagrees with you or has a different opinion to you, you become a typical abusive keyboard warrior. It's quite humorous 🙄😉

Britain and USA have cut down more than most.
    I wasn't talking about 'just' reducing emissions, but by 80% or to net zero in 5 years is unrealistic and even if we did somehow reduce it as much as that, then as severncity has shown China, Russia and India emit ridiculous amounts.

It's like someone trying to put out a raging fire with a glass of water.

We do our bit and feel good about ourselves, while the big players destroy the planet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post

Someone disagrees with you or has a different opinion to you, you become a typical abusive keyboard warrior. It's quite humorous 

I wasn't talking about 'just' reducing emissions, but by 80% or to net zero in 5 years is unrealistic and even if we did somehow reduce it as much as that, then as severncity has shown China, Russia and India emit ridiculous amounts.

We do our bit and feel good about ourselves, while the big players destroy the planet.
    Reminded me of this..

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post

Someone disagrees with you or has a different opinion to you, you become a typical abusive keyboard warrior. It's quite humorous ����

You got him/her/gender neutral absolutely spot on.