+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This Stormzy bloke

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This Stormzy bloke

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    All the straight middle aged white men fuming about the Women’s World Cup and Stormzy at Glastonbury are just mad because it wasn't speaking directly to them.

They're so used to culture and sport being made for them, they have a meltdown when it isn't. The world has changed, for the better. Get over it FFS.

I await the misogynistic replies to prove my point.
    Not all middle aged white men, you really should stop doing that, although generally, i agree. There's a few old racists in this thread and the usual 'BBC have got an agenda' bollocks through diversity. I suppose if woman and ethnic groups hadn't been so badly treated over the past 50 years or so then it wouldn't be so much of a shock to see them playing football on the TV or headlining Glastonbury. This MB has gone downhill over recent years, a few old racists, misogynists and one absolute crackpot are spoiling it.

Re: This Stormzy bloke

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Not all middle aged white men, you really should stop doing that, although generally, i agree. There's a few old racists in this thread and the usual 'BBC have got an agenda' bollocks through diversity. I suppose if woman and ethnic groups hadn't been so badly treated over the past 50 years or so then it wouldn't be so much of a shock to see them playing football on the TV or headlining Glastonbury. This MB has gone downhill over recent years, a few old racists, misogynists and one absolute crackpot are spoiling it.
    I said “all the straight middle aged white men who are fuming” not all men. I don’t for one minute think every man is like this. Racism and misogyny is definitely on the rise, particularly on social media platforms. I blame Brexit