Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
Corbyn and his team are crap , the liberals are useless but even a fractured rainbow alliance is better than the lying tories from local representatives to the prime minister to the tory media , tosses the lot of them

But it's too late now , it's going to be a tory majority and those idiots in bridgend who vote tory wont get any sympathy from me when they have to go for advice from the council for housing or the local citizens advice bureau for help with their benefits after they have lost their job , only to find it's been shut due to tory central government cuts , no sympathy at all
The tories have to realise that if they win they are on borrowed time.

This is really a one off election. A lot will be voting to "Get Brexit Done" (sorry won't say it again!) or because they dislike Jeremy Corbyn more than Boris Johnson. And a lot will probably be long term Labour voters.

However in 5 years time it will be different. Brexit will be done (hopefully!) and if Labour has any sense it will have a leader who is more appealing to the voters and a more realistic manifesto.

If the tories do not improve in areas like Universal Credit, Social Care and the NHS they could well be annihilated next time around.

If both main parties don't see sense I can see some new central grouping emerging to challenge both of them.

With more regret than ever and in large part because I cannot stand Corbyn I am therefore voting Tory again this time round.

But things have to change