+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: White House bans fake news media from press briefing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: White House bans fake news media from press briefing

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Can you imagine what some on here would be saying if Hilary Clinton was now President and she had banned those news stations?
    Why would she ban the stations who were doing her bidding?

But, where will it all end?

Answers in 140 characters or less...

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    But, where will it all end?

Answers in 140 characters or less...
    The end.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why would she ban the stations who were doing her bidding?
    You know what I meant - if "the other side" were banning sections of the media from press conferences, you'd be in your element.

So, what you're saying is that your poster boy banned the BBC, CNN etc. because they were not doing his bidding?

I

Lightbulb Re: White House bans fake news media from press briefing

You know what I meant - if "the other side" were banning sections of the media from press conferences, you'd be in your element.

So, what you're saying is that your poster boy banned the BBC, CNN etc. because they were not doing his bidding?

I
    My poster boy?

Trump has already addressed this. He said he doesn't mind what the media write or say, as long as it's factually based, and not blatently made up with the intent of damaging his presidency.

There is a coordinated press group whose sole purpuse is to undermind him at every step of the way. Unfortunately they are coming across as bumbling idiots. Just like at the weekend rally when that Huffington Post reporter was handing out Russian flags to Trump's supporters with his name on them. Unfortunately he didn't he didn't get his story or the photos, as the security intervened and obtained video evidence of his skullduggary.

Furthermore, there is speculation that Soros and his friends will be spending hundreds of millions of dollars to organise an upcoming American Spring, bringing violence and chaos to the streets of all major US cities.

I bet you are awaiting developments like these with glee?

My poster boy?

Trump has already addressed this. He said he doesn't mind what the media write or say, as long as it's factually based, and not blatently made up with the intent of damaging his presidency.

There is a coordinated press group whose sole purpuse is to undermind him at every step of the way. Unfortunately they are coming across as bumbling idiots. Just like at the weekend rally when that Huffington Post reporter was handing out Russian flags to Trump's supporters with his name on them. Unfortunately he didn't he didn't get his story or the photos, as the security intervened and obtained video evidence of his skullduggary.

Furthermore, there is speculation that Soros and his friends will be spending hundreds of millions of dollars to organise an upcoming American Spring, bringing violence and chaos to the streets of all major US cities.

Meanwhile in the real world, this pulitzer prize winning branch of what you'll no doubt say is part of the BBC, CNN, Clinton, Obama, Soros mafia is rating their Lier of the Year winner in 2015 as having made political pronouncements that are graded "mostly false", "false" or "pants on fire" in 70 per cent of cases.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

I daresay other dictators/wannabee dictators have justified their bans on "critical" sections of the media in much the same way as Trump does.

Meanwhile in the real world, this pulitzer prize winning branch of what you'll no doubt say is part of the BBC, CNN, Clinton, Obama, Soros mafia is rating their Lier of the Year winner in 2015 as having made political pronouncements that are graded "mostly false", "false" or "pants on fire" in 70 per cent of cases.

I daresay other dictators/wannabee dictators have justified their bans on "critical" sections of the media in much the same way as Trump does.
    Who's fact-checking the fact-checkers? A quick glance of PolitiFact's fact-checking history reveals a glaring bias toward lefty arguments. And I'm more left than right

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...llary-clinton/

LMFAO

My poster boy?

Huffington Post

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Huffington Post
    Part of the Clinton/Soros cabal fake news media, you think the other team members wouldn't have also covered it? They are all working together in unison! You guys are so easily fooled by the MSM

Part of the Clinton/Soros cabal fake news media, you think the other team members wouldn't have also covered it? They are all working together in unison! You guys are so easily fooled by the MSM
    A few days since you were throwing your toys out of the pram when Wikipedia banned the daily mail. Let the people decide for themselves, wasn't it?

Changed your tune now Daddy is doing the banning

A few days since you were throwing your toys out of the pram when Wikipedia banned the daily mail. Let the people decide for themselves, wasn't it?

Changed your tune now Daddy is doing the banning
    Just responding to you laughing at the Huff Post when they are all in it together Yes, of course you should decide for yourself .. if you are capable

Speaking of the birther movement...

Wasn't the birth certificate digatally manipulated?

Haha, Malik Obama is trolling his younger brother. Classic Birthers of the world unite

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/statu...17082959613952