+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Golf clubs reopening in Wales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Golf clubs reopening in Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I presume that the club shop and clubhouse are closed.
    The guidelines from Wales Golf are:

Q: Can professional shops, driving ranges and toilets be opened at the golf club? A: Clubs should contact their Local Trading Standards, Environmental Health Agency regarding professional shops and opening toilet facilities. It is also recommended that clubs check everything with their insurance companies.

Nice and clear then.

Re: Golf clubs reopening in Wales

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    The guidelines from Wales Golf are:

Q: Can professional shops, driving ranges and toilets be opened at the golf club? A: Clubs should contact their Local Trading Standards, Environmental Health Agency regarding professional shops and opening toilet facilities. It is also recommended that clubs check everything with their insurance companies.

Nice and clear then.
    I suppose they'd have to show evidence of that happening to be able to open? I suppose if there is going to be an element of normality then we're going to have to trust people. It's a very difficult decision i suppose for plenty of reasons. In my opinion i think that the state has a duty to keep people safe but not enforce Totalitarianism, even if their is a consequence, i suppose it's about minimising it, and i'm pretty certain that those decisions are made on a regular basis on all kinds of subjects when it comes to Health.