+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Admiral Car Insurance - robbing B**t**ds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Admiral Car Insurance - robbing B**t**ds

Up until 2 years ago I had no issues with Admiral, in fact it was the longest I had held my motor insurance with the same company. Something seems to have changed then though and they started the renewal quote nonsense of dramatically increasing their premiums for no reason but suddenly dropping it back down when you say you will switch.
    I am now giving Direct Line a go, no problems at my first renewal. Admiral will be pretty low on the list if I ever have the need to change again.

Re: Admiral Car Insurance - robbing B**t**ds

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    Up until 2 years ago I had no issues with Admiral, in fact it was the longest I had held my motor insurance with the same company. Something seems to have changed then though and they started the renewal quote nonsense of dramatically increasing their premiums for no reason but suddenly dropping it back down when you say you will switch.
    I am now giving Direct Line a go, no problems at my first renewal. Admiral will be pretty low on the list if I ever have the need to change again.
    I am noticing that insurance companies are now being reasonable on the first renewal and then hike on the 2nd. Its happened on my last couple of home and car insurance policies.