Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
If he meant the Muslim proportion of the population rather than the Muslim population increases by 1% every decade then he should have written that. Why should I assume that he didn't mean what he wrote? I only give the benefit of the doubt to people who I think know what they are talking about and he is not in that group - and neither are you for that matter. Anyway he is still wrong. On top of the higher Muslim birth rate you will have an enormous amount of Muslim immigration and then you will have hundreds of thousands and later millions converting to Islam. The enormous growth in the Muslim population in Europe between 2001 and 2011 will dwarfed by the 2011-2021 figure. Just wait until these Soros migrants bring their relatives and friends over.

feck me

The conversation which you started is about the proportion as a whole. It shouldn't need to be pointed out every time.

Your percentage increase is meaningless in this conversation. For example, going from 5 to 5,000 is a huge percentage increase but in a country of 10 million it's tiny. That on its own tells you nothing.

Good point about birth rates...but, erm, Pearcey's number already accounts for that.

Please reply again, this is gold