+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cristiano Ronaldo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    To be fair and I say this for leo as well if either had the other ten players pele had they would have 3/4 world cups that 1970's Brazil team was unreal
    My favourite ever team. Pelé was still regarded as the king of that team. Let’s not forget he was a teenager and played brilliantly when they won the World Cup in 58 and by some distance the best player at the start of the World Cup in 62.
    You could also argue that Ronaldo has played in an incredible Real Madrid team which has helped his scoring record enormously.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    My favourite ever team. Pelé was still regarded as the king of that team. Let’s not forget he was a teenager and played brilliantly when they won the World Cup in 58 and by some distance the best player at the start of the World Cup in 62.
    You could also argue that Ronaldo has played in an incredible Real Madrid team which has helped his scoring record enormously.
    I'm not arguing i personally think Messi is the greatest footballer ever born it's difficult to compare players everyone has their favourite you could never really say who the greatest ever was, I've watched loads of clips of George best and he looked incredible