+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The dutch general election. The biggest one so far for the right wing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The dutch general election. The biggest one so far for the right wing?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Well that was a load of fuss over nothing.
    The Dutch result is of no significance in the grand scheme of things. Keep your eyes on France, if Le Pen wins the EU will have well and truly fallen off.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The Dutch result is of no significance in the grand scheme of things. Keep your eyes on France, if Le Pen wins the EU will have well and truly fallen off.
    And, no doubt, you would have been saying the same if Wilders' mob had been the biggest party.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And, no doubt, you would have been saying the same if Wilders' mob had been the biggest party.
    I haven't commented once in this thread about Wilders, his political party or the Dutch general election. That should tell you how much interest I had in it. The Brexit/Trump support team are over in France, and that is where my interests lie, as I am curious to see if those data science guys can pull off a hattrick of victories. Of course, it would also be a bonus to see the EU smashed into pieces at the same time

I haven't commented once in this thread about Wilders, his political party or the Dutch general election. That should tell you how much interest I had in it. The Brexit/Trump support team are over in France, and that is where my interests lie, as I am curious to see if those data science guys can pull off a hattrick of victories. Of course, it would also be a bonus to see the EU smashed into pieces at the same time
    That doesn't really answer my point though does it? Are you telling me that you would not have said anything on here if Wilders was the leader of the party with the most seats this morning? Seems to me that the centre right party that were the "winners" of the election are natural candidates for the globalist elite which you detest and yet you would have not said anything on here if they had been beaten? I agree the French election is the bigger barometer though and can only hope that, as in the Netherlands, "the wrong kind of populism" gets rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That doesn't really answer my point though does it? Are you telling me that you would not have said anything on here if Wilders was the leader of the party with the most seats this morning? Seems to me that the centre right party that were the "winners" of the election are natural candidates for the globalist elite which you detest and yet you would have not said anything on here if they had been beaten? I agree the French election is the bigger barometer though and can only hope that, as in the Netherlands, "the wrong kind of populism" gets rejected.
    Win or lose, I seriously wouldn't have commented, as I really haven't been paying attention to what is happening there. Regarding the globalists, many of the lower ranking ones are merely the useful idiots. They departmentalise everything, and it's only the upper echelons who know the real plans for the end game. Anyway, things should be hotting up soon. 2017/18 is going to be the greatest show on earth, and we should consider ourselves lucky that we are here to witness all of it.

Win or lose, I seriously wouldn't have commented, as I really haven't been paying attention to what is happening there. Regarding the globalists, many of the lower ranking ones are merely the useful idiots. They departmentalise everything, and it's only the upper echelons who know the real plans for the end game. Anyway, things should be hotting up soon. 2017/18 is going to be the greatest show on earth, and we should consider ourselves lucky that we are here to witness all of it.
    There certainly are a lot of useful idiots at play, but they aren't the ones you think they are.
    They are the ones that think they are fighting the good fight against the evil "globalist agenda", but in reality they are just a pawn of the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    There certainly are a lot of useful idiots at play, but they aren't the ones you think they are.
    They are the ones that think they are fighting the good fight against the evil "globalist agenda", but in reality they are just a pawn of the right.
    You do realise that the EU would eventually be joined together with NAFTA, ASEAN, UNASUR and all the other regional economic groups, giving us the fabled New World Order.