+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kids in America

Re: Kids in America

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What a load of tripe, I don't have any preference for right or left, I just look at the policies. In fact, I would like to see the end of red v blue. I see people like Trump having more in common with Corbyn, as opposed to Obama, Bush, Blair, Clinton, Cameron, etc., who all play on the same team.
    Not sure what you’re seeing when you say Trump and Corbyn have anything at all in common.

Whatever his faults Corbyn does seem a decent human being, whereas Trump is a repulsive egotist.

But I can’t wait to see how they’ve got things in common

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Trump solution keep them all out
    Corbyn solution let them all in

Solution to either of those scenarios - is the opposite. When Australia stopped the boats - the boats stopped coming. No easier answer.
    Pity someone didn’t stop the boat you came in on

Meanwhile

BREAKING: Trump administration plans to announce its withdrawal from UN Human Rights Council on Tuesday.

What a man.

A question for lardy, what is the total number children involved, how many children were accompanied by a parent, and how many were unaccompanied. Thanks.
    So, 2,000 children were accompanied by a parent, and 8,000 were unaccompanied? Is that correct?

They are mainly coming from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador. Horrible places to live - but I dont think there is a Hitler character running those countries. There is extreme poverty and violence though. Mexico would be their first safe haven - I think the Mexicans are just letting them pass through for Trump to deal with - oh the irony.

It doesnt help when smuggling gangs give deliberately wrong information (to entice poor people) that if you turn up at the US/Mexican - you will be allowed in if with children or that children will be allowed in on their own.

US illegal immigration from Mexico to the US is down quite considerably since 2017 - according to the wall street journal anyway.
    A lot of the 'parents' aren't even family.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...n-to-sneak-in/

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Meanwhile

BREAKING: Trump administration plans to announce its withdrawal from UN Human Rights Council on Tuesday.

What a man.
    Strange move considering he clearly doesn't see these people as human.

So they have two choices?

1) let everyone in and by doing so encourage more and more

or

2) kids separated from parents indefinitely sleeping on the floor in a cage

really? There's nowhere in the middle?

This is being presented by Trump and his band of putrid fox news cheerleaders as a left/right issue but the fact is you can be from anywhere on the political spectrum and not want this to be happening (even selfishly from the point of view of what it does to the kids psychological state and the future implications of that on their behaviour...). It basically sums Trump up, thoughtless - not really evil as such just thick and cold-hearted.

Treating a kid like a criminal is not okay.

So you're anti-abortion too, WalesBales? Out of interest, Mr I have no preference for right or left, do you have any views that aren't straight out of Fox?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    So they have two choices?

1) let everyone in and by doing so encourage more and more

or

2) kids separated from parents indefinitely sleeping on the floor in a cage

really? There's nowhere in the middle?

This is being presented by Trump and his band of putrid fox news cheerleaders as a left/right issue but the fact is you can be from anywhere on the political spectrum and not want this to be happening (even selfishly from the point of view of what it does to the kids psychological state and the future implications of that on their behaviour...). It basically sums Trump up, thoughtless - not really evil as such just thick and cold-hearted.

Treating a kid like a criminal is not okay.
    Indeed many republicans are disgusted by this. Even Scaramucci wants it to stop immediately.

Remembering how the kids of Iraq felt and what some of them grew up into is something that crossed my mind too.

Oh Dear - Godwin's law and invoked sooner than I thought.
    Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies) is an internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler approaches 1"; that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone.

Is there there a hitler type dictatorship type country anywhere in America - north or south ?, that is murdering pepople based on their race / religion ?
    Well Mr know it all. Even this Jewish doctor is worried. Now who do I side with or believe?

https://twitter.com/avivadautch/stat...010036736?s=21

This sums it up for me. Whoop whooping because a Down’s syndrome child was separated from their parents

https://twitter.com/passantino/statu...172495361?s=21

“Under his eye, blessed be the fruit”.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So you're anti-abortion too, WalesBales? Out of interest, Mr I have no preference for right or left, do you have any views that aren't straight out of Fox?
    I have not disclosed any views on abortion or separating children, I merely described the current scenario from a different perspective, so that you can see things from a different angle.

BTW are you aware of the Ross D Franklin photographs that were taken during June 2014 Obamas era? They are remarkably similar the the image that you posted above?

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/ph...on-facilities/

Says Mrs No it All Gammon Flaps (you havent used the word gammon lately in any of your witty retorts - what's up sugar tits - need a new word perhaps ?)

I merely said - the first safe haven they would have come to was Mexico - but they didnt stop there - they want to get to the USA and ironically Mexico is letting them through for the Donald to sort out. The rumours in those countries being spread by the smugglers are , you turn up at the border with kids they will let you in. The USA lets them in, it perpetuates the problem.

The flip side is what is happening now - neither is a good outcome. Being all 'admin' for a moment - surely the US border guard need to process who they are or who they say they are, they probably take a DNA sample to check - I dont know. There is no humanity crisis in those countries where they have come from, no war that I know of, no terrorist groups murdering them for who they are and no dictator committing genocide on them.

Those countries do seem to have drugs / lawlessness issues - but I dont know if that constitutes a humanitarian crisis.

The opposite of this - is do what Merkel did - and let everyone one regardless of where they came from or why.

But you knew all this anyway - so what's the solution over Auntie Andy / Sludge's tranny house ?
    Get stuffed utter Gammon Chops and stop stalking me with your creepy replies.

Under his eye!

Thanks for upsetting me, bloody shocking. Leader of the free world my arse.

Nice to see that you have intelligently and eloquently thought out a reply and have come up with a solution to the scenario that is playing out on the US / Mexican border.

As per though - you resort to the usual
    Hang on a bloody minute Mr Gammon. You replied “But you knew all this anyway - so what's the solution over Auntie Andy / Sludge's tranny house?”

Plus you mentioned the word “GAMMON” not me.

You really are a know it all and I don’t wish to engage in conversation with you anymore other than to say.

I NEVER SAID ONCE that I have a solution. That’s up to those who run countries to come up with.

PS Up yours!

I have not disclosed any views on abortion or separating children, I merely described the current scenario from a different perspective, so that you can see things from a different angle.

BTW are you aware of the Ross D Franklin photographs that were taken during June 2014 Obamas era? They are remarkably similar the the image that you posted above?

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/ph...on-facilities/
    You're right, you never quite disclose your views. Like when you linked to a Sandy Hook denier, and gushed over his credentials, and said that if anyone would know if it was a hoax it would be him, but you didn't quite disclose your view because you're a clever lad.

And in this thread you've said the parents are lawbreakers so they're not going in 5 star hotels, and crossings are up threefold (since when?), and the situation is manipulated politically by the left, and it's not a Trump law, and the children may even be victims of trafficking, and everyone talking should go do something and let some of the kids stay in their house, and Hillary advocated for sending illegal immigrants home, and the alternative is the destruction of all western countries, and it's the left's fault, and a lot of the parents aren't even family, and you haven't once mentioned that it's incredibly sad, but you didn't quite disclose your view because you're a clever lad.

You asked who was crying for aborted 'babies'? Mothers and families are. I assume you've never been in such a situation or you wouldn't use the word 'whim'.

Yes, America has done lots of shitty things, including separating families in the past. I assume your point, because you're a clever lad, is going to be "why wasn't I complaining then?". The answer is, I didn't know about it and I would assume that's because it wasn't widely reported as it wasn't on such a huge scale and so scandalous as it is now. I also don't think previous presidents lied continually about the causes. BTW I can see parents in many of those photos.

More Fox propaganda.

Laura Ingraham calls child detention centers "essentially summer camps"

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/s...94192175800321
    More class from Fox

https://twitter.com/passantino/statu...20051172495361

One of the commentators (a Trump election campaign manager, no less) makes a 'funny' sad trombone sound when being told about a 10 year old girl with Down Syndrome being separated from her mother at the border.

I just knew that certain posters would try and justify it. Feckin unbelievable
    There's more to be said. Spot on.

Thanks for upsetting me, bloody shocking. Leader of the free world my arse.
    I thought it was a comedy sketch!

You're right, you never quite disclose your views. Like when you linked to a Sandy Hook denier, and gushed over his credentials, and said that if anyone would know if it was a hoax it would be him, but you didn't quite disclose your view because you're a clever lad.

And in this thread you've said the parents are lawbreakers so they're not going in 5 star hotels, and crossings are up threefold (since when?), and the situation is manipulated politically by the left, and it's not a Trump law, and the children may even be victims of trafficking, and everyone talking should go do something and let some of the kids stay in their house, and Hillary advocated for sending illegal immigrants home, and the alternative is the destruction of all western countries, and it's the left's fault, and a lot of the parents aren't even family, and you haven't once mentioned that it's incredibly sad, but you didn't quite disclose your view because you're a clever lad.

You asked who was crying for aborted 'babies'? Mothers and families are. I assume you've never been in such a situation or you wouldn't use the word 'whim'.

Yes, America has done lots of shitty things, including separating families in the past. I assume your point, because you're a clever lad, is going to be "why wasn't I complaining then?". The answer is, I didn't know about it and I would assume that's because it wasn't widely reported as it wasn't on such a huge scale and so scandalous as it is now. I also don't think previous presidents lied continually about the causes. BTW I can see parents in many of those photos.
    If I give you some facts, then you can make up your own mind

Outrageous! What about the kids!

Top Senate Democrat preemptively comes out against all GOP proposals on family separation issue. “Chuck Schumer said they want to keep the focus on Trump.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...-border-crisis

I just watched the fox news 'report' the one man uses the word cage, when it's a detention centre, then starts the usual how very dare you routine. So emotive / effective language on both sides. They reported that the girl who was 'detained' - I would have thought she is being checked to make sure she is ok more than anything else - but anyway - her Father is a legal US citizen.

So surely all she needs to is apply for a US passport or visa to see her Dad, rather than try an enter the US illegally - doesnt just quite add up. Both sides seem to be using this as political football - no different to the UK or EU then
    I think I mentioned it three times already that it was all about politics, but no-one was having it, they chose to be outraged instead

Fascinating video from 65 years ago detailing how the US dealt with illegals. They didn't muck about and returning them immediately was very effective.

I don't usually agree with you, but you are spot on here. The alternative is the destruction of all western countries if you allow an open border policy.
    It's no secret that culturally destroying white majority countries is the aim. Enoch certainly knew of the Kalergi plan all those years ago.