+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: WALES 1 - 1 CROATIA. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: WALES 1 - 1 CROATIA. Match thread

Win the last 2 games and we will qualify ( can’t see Slovakia winning in Croatia and our point last night took away the concern of Slovakia picking up a point there). If we can’t win the last 2 games we don’t deserve to qualify but can’t help thinking it’s going to be a tough call in Baku, we’re not great at breaking the lower ranked teams down , definitely need Ramsey fit and firing for that one

Re: FT: WALES 1 - 1 CROATIA. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Win the last 2 games and we will qualify ( can’t see Slovakia winning in Croatia and our point last night took away the concern of Slovakia picking up a point there). If we can’t win the last 2 games we don’t deserve to qualify but can’t help thinking it’s going to be a tough call in Baku, we’re not great at breaking the lower ranked teams down , definitely need Ramsey fit and firing for that one
    I agree about the Azerbaijan match. Apart from one game, they been competitive throughout the group and let's not forget Croatia could only draw there recently - I'm more confident of us beating Hungary than I am in us winning in Baku.