Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
Bringing them into a thread about something completely different is what I meant by everything become political, but I doubt you noticed that.
The constant moaning on here by people who think they had a god given right to win the last general election (Just like the Democrats felt they had a god given tight to win the 2016 presidential election) and the assertion that those elected are all either liars or cheats or stupid and that anyone who voted for them must be stupid. One poster even suggested that anyone who voted against the Labour party is so stupid that they shouldn't be allowed to vote.
An example is the constant assertion that Labour could have run the virus problem better, completely denying the fact that no one had ever been confronted with the problem before and that if Labour had won the election it wouldn't be Starmer running the county it would be the likes of Abbott and McCluskey and who ever else pulled Corbyn's strings

It would be nice if there could be threads on here that didn't descent into political snipping. No one is going to change anyone's politics, its just fecking boring.
I'm not cut out for a descent into political snipping.