+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How much do you need to earn these days for decent life???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Re: How much do you need to earn these days for decent life???

What is a decent life???

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    What is a decent life???
    I guess there is no such thing......it depends and varies. Some people live off peanuts, some I know work hard then travel fir 5 months every year. I guess I mean the basics covered.....content

I'm sure Maslow's heirarchy of needs has been trotted out on here many times, but maybe it's worth a bump:

Mazlow.jpg

I'm still in my thirties, so it's the top triangle which occupies every waking hour so as to have a 'decent' life. I have a great sense of belongingness being on the fringe of the clique. I should add that we have five dogs.
    Last edited by Cyclops; 30-04-17 at 10:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I'm sure Maslow's heirarchy of needs has been trotted out on here many times, but maybe it's worth a bump:

Mazlow.jpg

I'm still in my thirties, so it's the top triangle which occupies every waking hour so as to have a 'decent' life. I have a great sense of belongingness being on the fringe of the clique. I should add that we have five dogs.
    I'm pretty certain I've never seen Maslow's hierarchy on here - thank you for a very succinct summary of the needs in life. My estimate of £60 - 70k in Cardiff was based on achieving the boundary between Esteem and Self-actualization. Basically you need enough money to be taken seriously by the world and to be able to take risks with what you try.