+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Other board poster says meeting called and club will be sold?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Other board poster says meeting called and club will be sold?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Yep - if Tan said he was leaving tomorrow, I'd be there for Saturday's game against Reading.

Here's hoping.
    Yes just like all the thousands who celebrated the return to blue and said they would be back ... but then find another reason/condition to stay away.

Not for one minute do I believe Tan leaving will get bigger crowds. Not to say I look forward to the day as the mediocrity and gradual down spiral I feel we are facing is a direct result of his actions and mismanagement and the so called reluctant reds who lapped it up.

Quote Originally Posted by NigelBlues View Post
    Yes just like all the thousands who celebrated the return to blue and said they would be back ... but then find another reason/condition to stay away.

Not for one minute do I believe Tan leaving will get bigger crowds. Not to say I look forward to the day as the mediocrity and gradual down spiral I feel we are facing is a direct result of his actions and mismanagement and the so called reluctant reds who lapped it up.
    Don't start up again with your 'reluctant reds' crap. You were just as big a part of it as anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Don't start up again with your 'reluctant reds' crap. You were just as big a part of it as anyone else.
    Thanks. Cheers. And a good weekend to you.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    But but but he didn't buy a pie for a season!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NigelBlues View Post
    I can't speak for anyone other than myself. I will be at the first home match following Tan's departure - whenever that may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    I can't speak for anyone other than myself. I will be at the first home match following Tan's departure - whenever that may be.
    Good on you but I think most people who jumped off when Tan gave them a reason have lost their connection to the club and found other interests or just wondered why they always went in the first place. Certainly applies to many I know and good friends of mine.