+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sarri

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Sarri

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well, maybe you shouldn't be so sarcastic with your replies if you want to be respected?
    Respected? ??????? You think you are?
    You live in cloud cuckoo land. lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Respected? ??????? You think you are?
    You live in cloud cuckoo land. lmfao
    I think you are confused. I always treat other people with respect, and to be frank with you, I don't give a toss what you or anybody else thinks about me. As long as I maintain my own personal standards, that is all that matters. So if you and your mates want to be keyboard-warrior bully boys then just carry on. It makes no different to me whatsoever, it you lot that who will be the ones who end up looking like idiots.

I think you are confused. I always treat other people with respect, and to be frank with you, I don't give a toss what you or anybody else thinks about me. As long as I maintain my own personal standards, that is all that matters. So if you and your mates want to be keyboard-warrior bully boys then just carry on. It makes no different to me whatsoever, it you lot that who will be the ones who end up looking like idiots.
    Not being funny but you state your opinions as if it’s a fact I keep seeing sarriball but don’t understand what it is, this is probably the first time Chelsea has a manager who has a long term plan rather than short term fixes

International

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;4949832]I think you are confused. I always treat other people with respect, and to be frank with you, I don't give a toss what you or anybody else thinks about me. As long as I maintain my own personal standards, that is all that matters. So if you and your mates want to be keyboard-warrior bully boys then just carry on. It makes no different to me whatsoever, it you lot that who will be the ones who end up looking like idiots.[/QUOTE]

I've never bullied anyone in my life, ans certainly wouldn't from a keyboard.
    Your problem is you have an inflated opinion of your own importance and cannot seem to tolerate those who disagree with you or those who like to have a bit of fun, which you take as being unjustifiably at your expense.
    This comment is so childish it beggars belief.
    As an other porter here says, you insist on posting opinions as fact then get upset when they are challenged. you need to have a word with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I've never bullied anyone in my life, ans certainly wouldn't from a keyboard.
    Your problem is you have an inflated opinion of your own importance and cannot seem to tolerate those who disagree with you or those who like to have a bit of fun, which you take as being unjustifiably at your expense.
    This comment is so childish it beggars belief.
    As an other porter here says, you insist on posting opinions as fact then get upset when they are challenged. you need to have a word with yourself.
    Having had a word with myself, and after posting on here for 22 years, this will be my last post. It's pointless engaging with people like you and your gang of fellow disruptors, who constantly derail threads by commenting about the person and not the topic. You are a coward who acts up from behind a keyboard, and I know you wouldn't have the guts to do it in front somebody in the real world. I don't blame you for doing what you do, as you are allowed to get away with it, but it's people like you who have slowly destroyed this message board over the past couple of years. It's a real shame what it has become, as this used to be a fine place full of great people.

Having had a word with myself, and after posting on here for 22 years, this will be my last post. It's pointless engaging with people like you and your gang of fellow disruptors, who constantly derail threads by commenting about the person and not the topic. You are a coward who acts up from behind a keyboard, and I know you wouldn't have the guts to do it in front somebody in the real world. I don't blame you for doing what you do, as you are allowed to get away with it, but it's people like you who have slowly destroyed this message board over the past couple of years. It's a real shame what it has become, as this used to be a fine place full of great people.
    If you flounce and no one cares, best thing to do is leave it a few days and crawl back, hoping no one remembers.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If you flounce and no one cares, best thing to do is leave it a few days and crawl back, hoping no one remembers.
    Welcome back Lardy.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Welcome back Lardy.

Great to be here.