+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Niasse close to loan deal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Niasse close to loan deal

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Sala is an out and out goal scorer, whereas Niasse is a different type of player - more like a number 10. Sala is capable of getting 20 goals plus a season, Niasse probably 10-12. I hope we get them both. Murphy and NML could then provide the ammunition on the wings.
    Niasse is not a "number 10" at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Niasse is not a "number 10" at all.
    I didnt say he was, I just said he was 'more like' a No 10 in the way he plays. He is not a traditional No 9 style and drifts around. He is also not a prolific goal scorer. If you are going to keep trolling my posts, please read them first.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I didnt say he was, I just said he was 'more like' a No 10 in the way he plays. He is not a traditional No 9 style and drifts around. He is also not a prolific goal scorer. If you are going to keep trolling my posts, please read them first.
    You literally said "he's more like a number 10" - which he isn't at all. I read what you said and I disagreed with it.

Also, being a prolific goal scorer has no relevance to a player's "style of play". Messi and Ronaldo are prolific goal scorers but don't play the number 9 role.