+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Russian hooligans on BBC2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Russian hooligans on BBC2

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I got back from swimming as it was ending, currently DL'ing on catchup
    Those they showed fighting were nothing compared to the ones that turned up in France, they looked and acted like special forces my mate said. Still, at least they realise they are 30 years too late by the sounds of it. Funny how they have never ever shown up in the motherland, as they call it. Just the state sponsored trip to France. The original English mobs in the 80's would have given it back to them with interest.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Those they showed fighting were nothing compared to the ones that turned up in France, they looked and acted like special forces my mate said. Still, at least they realise they are 30 years too late by the sounds of it. Funny how they have never ever shown up in the motherland, as they call it. Just the state sponsored trip to France. The original English mobs in the 80's would have given it back to them with interest.

I honestly doubt it.

These Russians are big, fit, ruthless feckers! The English mobs in the 80's would have been fighting with one eye on their clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I honestly doubt it.

These Russians are big, fit, ruthless feckers! The English mobs in the 80's would have been fighting with one eye on their clothes.
    Also sober, organised and as you say ruthless. Isolated scarfers are not spared by these cwnts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I honestly doubt it.

True but they were nutters aswell, bit like city fans I remember from the late 80's. Loonies, knife merchants, lots of who stopped going by the late 80's as people were starting to get knicked for things and going down. We have had a fair few let's be honest. You wonder why we have such poor away support these days ever???

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    i will have a watch of it tonight after the girls go to bed