+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Every single journalist in the world is on Twitter!
    It's only one source though.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's only one source though.
    I follow 100 on the left and 100 on the right. Every journalist and media company provides links to their articles. I also include independent open source researchers, in order to widen the knowledge base.

I follow 100 on the left and 100 on the right. Every journalist and media company provides links to their articles. I also include independent open source researchers, in order to widen the knowledge base.
    So, let's say I accept all of that, admit I was wrong, and withdraw my earlier remark saying you only use one source - the obvious next question that arises is why do you waste so much of your time doing all of that work?

As I've said so many times on here, you, without fail, arrive at the same, anti globalist, viewpoint on virtually every subject you contribute to on the politics forum (and quite a few on the more general one as well), so what is the point in all of the research you say you undertake? Half of it, at the very least, never has any effect on you.

Most of us know we are biased when it comes to politics, and plenty of other subjects, and argue from that perspective. There are obvious flaws in such an approach which some of us try to counter sometimes with an acceptance that we can be wrong and an acknowledgement of when we are (I did it earlier in this message). Despite all of the research you say you undertake to get a balanced perspective on things, you never accept you could be wrong and always pitch your arguments well towards either one of a subject's extremes - you take great delight it seems in telling others on here that you are different from the rest of us and yet your actions and opinions show you to be the archetypal one eyed social media contributor!

So, let's say I accept all of that, admit I was wrong, and withdraw my earlier remark saying you only use one source - the obvious next question that arises is why do you waste so much of your time doing all of that work?

As I've said so many times on here, you, without fail, arrive at the same, anti globalist, viewpoint on virtually every subject you contribute to on the politics forum (and quite a few on the more general one as well), so what is the point in all of the research you say you undertake? Half of it, at the very least, never has any effect on you.

Most of us know we are biased when it comes to politics, and plenty of other subjects, and argue from that perspective. There are obvious flaws in such an approach which some of us try to counter sometimes with an acceptance that we can be wrong and an acknowledgement of when we are (I did it earlier in this message). Despite all of the research you say you undertake to get a balanced perspective on things, you never accept you could be wrong and always pitch your arguments well towards either one of a subject's extremes - you take great delight it seems in telling others on here that you are different from the rest of us and yet your actions and opinions show you to be the archetypal one eyed social media contributor!
    But Boris was calm, and he was trying to cool things down. His partner was probably stressed out after hearing a few hours earlier that her rapist had just admitted drugging and raping 4 more girls. You are making it sound as though it's been going on for years, and that is ludicrous! It's actually very sick turning this into a political matter, and people should be very ashamed of themselves.

But Boris was calm, and he was trying to cool things down. His partner was probably stressed out after hearing a few hours earlier that her rapist had just admitted drugging and raping 4 more girls. You are making it sound as though it's been going on for years, and that is ludicrous! It's actually very sick turning this into a political matter, and people should be very ashamed of themselves.
    I am sorry for posting this I am official shamed , the only rider ,why the silence if as you say it maybe linked to the above highlighted ,just say it , one may see some understanding ??

Or is it more do with who represents Boris, and who doesn't , and the guardian reading Buddhist neighbours ,and those who targeted him and plastered insulting stickers on his car. ( so many nasties around these days ,not just right wing ones )

Before I am attacked by the keyboard warriors , no I'm not a Tory , or like Boris, and I don't like Trump >

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I am sorry for posting this I am official shamed , the only rider ,why the silence if as you say it maybe linked to the above highlighted ,just say it , one may see some understanding ??

Or is it more do with who represents Boris, and who doesn't , and the guardian reading Buddhist neighbours ,and those who targeted him and plastered insulting stickers on his car. ( so many nasties around these days ,not just right wing ones )

Before I am attacked by the keyboard warriors , no I'm not a Tory , or like Boris, and I don't like Trump >
    It's called collateral damage and nobody really cares about it, as long as you can advance a political agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

You're a nobody if you have never been attacked on ccmb it's a badge of honor, bring on the keyboard warriors

1. How do you know Boris was calm and trying to cool things down?
    2. You're right, there is history between Carrie Symonds and Worboys;-

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...nds-story.html

3. However, you appear to be taking a couple of massive leaps of faith in , firstly, saying that what happened with Worboys "probably" stressed her out to the extent that she was entirely responsible for the row and, secondly and more seriously, when you say as a statement of fact that Worboys had raped her - she says “The worst thing is not having peace of mind. I’m 99.9 per cent sure that nothing happened to me but I will never know.” in this piece;-

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/wh...owning-street/

4. In this, generally supportive piece, it's claimed that there have been frequent rows between Carrie Symonds and Boris Johnson in recent weeks;-

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/935783...-nearly-split/

3. However, you appear to be taking a couple of massive leaps of faith in , firstly, saying that what happened with Worboys "probably" stressed her out to the extent that she was entirely responsible for the row and, secondly and more seriously, when you say as a statement of fact that Worboys had raped her - she says “The worst thing is not having peace of mind. I’m 99.9 per cent sure that nothing happened to me but I will never know.” in this piece;-

4. In this, generally supportive piece, it's claimed that there have been frequent rows between Carrie Symonds and Boris Johnson in recent weeks;-

I don't really want to get dragged into a discussion about gutter politics, except to say it is totally out of order.

I don't really want to get dragged into a discussion about gutter politics, except to say it is totally out of order.
    How very convenient for you! Whether it's gutter politics or not, it didn't stop you from stating as a fact that she was raped, whereas there's a quote from her saying that she was 99.9 per cent sure nothing had happened to her - it's a bit rich of you talking about the gutter while you are being as cavalier with the facts as that.

Interesting find, Bob. It's always necessary to check things out yourself as so much deliberate misinformation (some call it fake news) is put out there. Unfortunately, who has time to factcheck everything? And that's what they rely on.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Interesting find, Bob. It's always necessary to check things out yourself as so much deliberate misinformation (some call it fake news) is put out there. Unfortunately, who has time to factcheck everything? And that's what they rely on.
    You should try it some time

I mostly comment on a single issue which will have a profound effect on the world when the truth is known. Hopefully people will finally start to question things once they realise how screwed up things really are. You need to take the blinkers off as you are in danger of becoming lardy

I mostly comment on a single issue which will have a profound effect on the world when the truth is known. Hopefully people will finally start to question things once they realise how screwed up things really are. You need to take the blinkers off as you are in danger of becoming lardy
    This message proves all I said about you being a one eyed social media contributor and as for only posting on a single issue, the real truth is that you have a habit of trying to turn posts which were started on other subjects around to your obsession with globalist/non globalist matters.

This message proves all I said about you being a one eyed social media contributor and as for only posting on a single issue, the real truth is that you have a habit of trying to turn posts which were started on other subjects around to your obsession with globalist/non globalist matters.
    It's a big problem, so I comment on it, while others try to defend it.